The complete Change

Recap :
Just then Alec came. And jack cannonballed into the pool. And Alec pulled me towards his chest then Alex balled his fist.

I pulled away from Alec and looked him straight in the eye. "What's your problem Alec? Your in a relationship or probaly using Sierra. I don't care." I said looking at him. "If you going to act like this you can leave." I say. "Whatever. Sorry dude." Alec says trying to give Alex a hand shake. Just than Alex cold hard face change into a smile. "It's alright man. My names Alex. " He says. "My names Alec. Same but the x is a c." And then I cannonball into the pool blocking out everything.

I resurfaced to see Alec leaving something about Sierra being there ugh. What ever. Oh and me and Alex played the game I found put his parents died in a car accident and his foster parents adopted him when he was seven. He's 18 like me. He is really sweet. And he asked me on a date and I said Yeah. Once he left my mom got home and took jack inside . I went inside took a shower and changed into some grey sweatpants and a black tank top and put my hair in a bun.

I lay down and start thinking you know what maybe if I'm going to start dressing like a bad girl I should act like a bad girl. Let's see how this turns out on Monday and I slowly drifted of to sleep.

------------------------------

I woke up and looked at the clock it was 9 o'clock I got up and brushed my teeth. I looked in my closet and I decided to wear a white tank top some black jeans some red vans and a pant colored flannel. I got a towel and went to take a shower.

Once I got out I got changes and put my hair in a messy bun and mascara and eyliner

Once I got out I got changes and put my hair in a messy bun and mascara and eyliner. Then I decided to get my sunglasses and my
Purse.

I head downstairs to see Alec talking my mom. "Hey sweetie I was just talking to this gentleman." My Mom said I retorted to what she said gentleman haha. "About what are you speaking about with this 'gentlemen'. "I say with quoting the word gentlemen.

"He was asking my permission to take you on a date on Saturday." She said. "Well my answer is no I have another date si thank you very much." I say passing them with a smirk and walking to the garage I opened it and started my car and backed out.

I closed the garage and went to the buety salon I'm getting highlights and I'm getting my nails done.

I get there and go inside. "Hello mam how may I help you today?" Say the lady in the front. "Well I want to highlight my hair and get my nails done." I say. "Ok mam what's your name?" She says.

"Emily rose." I say. She looked at me and looked back down. Just in case you didn't know my dad is Alejandro Rose a man known for killing people he was half white and half mexican. He is known for escaping jail and being a drug lord.

"Ok emily rose please take a seat your up next." She said. Once I sat. "Emily Rose?" I look up to see the lady calling me. I get up. "Come with me." I followed her. She sat me down.