New Nieghbors

Emily's Pov
------------------------------

I quickly wake up at 7 o'clock remembering to go to school. I went to my closet and brought out some with high-waisted shorts and a black crop top and my black vans.

I quickly got dressed and put on some makeup and put my hair in a high ponytail. I got my book bag and went downstairs to eat breakfast. I got downstairs and I grabbed an apple and my keys to my 2008 Mustang.

I went outside and looked next door the sign that said for sale had a big red sign that said sold and moving truck infront. I wonder who bought the house? They were already putting everything in the house.

I want to pick up My Best Friend's Sierra. Got to her driveway and she was waiting for me. When she saw my car she quickly got up. She made her way to my car.

"Hey bitch." She said we always call each other names for fun. "Hey bitch." I said and we bursted out laughing. She was wearing some high waisted pants and a white crop top. She had her hair in a bun. Answer make up with her black book bag and her red vans.

As we got to school I saw a motorcycle. Next to it was one guy leaning on the motorcycle and six guys around it. The boy that was leaning against the motorcycle was Alec Ryder leader of the football team. And the other six guys were Anthoney, Brad, Josiah, John, Jacob and , Ethan. They are all part of the football team and we're the bad boys of the school.

I parked my car and grabbed my bag and me and Sierra walked past them and I felt them stare at us. Just in case you didn't know me and Sierra were very blessed in the chest and butt parts. Plus we are chearleaders. We never talked to the guys because that would be wierd you know those movies where the guy falls in love with the chearleader. That is not going to happen because life's not like that.

As we got to our lockers the bell ringed. "Shit" I mumbled. "Oh well guess we are going back to detention. Like always." Sierra said. We went to our first class. "Ms. Rose and Ms. Lockwood go to detention. " He said. "No dip shit like we didn't know oh and maybe we might as well go straight there just because we are a minute late doesn't mean we are supposed to go to detention." I said and walked backward and hit something hard or someone.

I turn around to see Alec himself with his squad. "I'm impressed Emily. Didn't know you had that in you." Alec says with a smirk and while staring at my boobs. "Yeah well my eyes are up here dipshit ." I said and he opened his mouth to say something but I grabbing Sierra's wrist and pulling her past them.

"Why did you do that to them? They are going to go after us watch." Sierra says. "Shit I forgot they are going to detention too. Fuck. That slipped my mind." I said. We got to detention. "Nice to see you Emily and Sierra see you." Said Mr.Griffin.
"You guy have to stop coming late." He said. He's right we always come late it started 6 months ago when my dad and Sierra's dad killed themselves in front off us and we had never had a good night sleep. Every time we fall asleep we see the blood and the bullet going straight through there head. Suddenly the door opened. Alec and the other guy stepped inside. "Nice to see you guys too." Said Mr.Griffin whe getting up and leaving detention it was his lunch break.

I looked up and met some dark brown eyes. Alec eyes. The I looked away. He walked up too me and grabbed my chin. "Don't call me dipshit, babe." He said and say in front off us and so did the other guys. "Don't.Call.Me.Babe."I said. "Trust me babe I can call you anything babe."He said. "Yeah love." Said jacob . "He right doll." Said Anthoney. "He's got a point, sweetheart." Brad said. "Don't worry princess we all can." Josiah said. Josiah Was Alec best friend."Another point sunshine." Ethan said. "They all have points , darling." John said.

"God don't you all have little fucking nicknames for me I feel so special to have seven dipshit annoying my ass." I said. "You should babe. Plus you have a big ass and it's pretty round." He said chuckling with the rest of the guys. I looked at Sierra who's mouth was about to touch the floor. The bell rung.

"Thanks god." I said getting out of all the room with sierra. The rest of the day went alright we went to cheer practice. I dropped Sierra at her house and went to my house to see Jack. My little brother inside. I went upstairs and saw that the moving trucks were gone. I saw across my room and saw that the things that were in that room looked like boy things. Oh well.

I went to my backyard to get into my pool but first I have to start the water to get warm which is in the front of the house. I was wearing a black matching swim suit from Victoria Secret. I made my way to the front of the yard and heard a motorcycle and I looked up to see two motorcycles and five Mustangs. Damn it. Those are the cars and motorcycle of Alec and his gang. They parked and they looked my way and whistled. I turned on the water and ran to the back yard.

I dropped my towel only to hear whistling I turned around to see Alec and his gang peeking through the fence. "Hello. You guys must be the new neighbor's. " My mom said coming out of the house. "You guys want to go into the pool?" She asked them. Fuck. Just great. Thanks mom. "Yeah that would be great and my mom is in the house If you want to talk to her." Alec said. "Oh that's wonderful I'll be over there." My Mom said and then jack cannonballed into the pool and Alec and his gang jump the gate and started taking there clothes off to get in the pool I dove in and resurfaced to see seven boy only in boxers in front off me and started jumping in. Thank God my pool was huge. As I started to swim towards the other side of the pool. I felt something lift me up I saw Alec was putting my legs and his shoulders and he started walking around the pool. I started laughing. They all just stared at my boobs and then it was turning night time I got out off the pool and grabbed my towel which was on the floor and all he guys mouths dropped open. "Just keep in you pants okay guys." I said. They went jumped across the gate and went towards Alec house.

I have to admit they tried hitting on me a bunch of times by that was my funniest thing I've done since my dad killed himself.

------------------------------

This is my new book and I'm tring my best to make these chapters long and intresting.
-Yahaira

~♡~