Step-dad

(Authors Note : OMG 100 READS OMG THANKS)

Emilys pov
------------*-*---------------

Recap:

I saw alec came towards brad and punce him straight in the jaw. And brad punched him back i pulled back with all might and ran towards brad.

Only to be punched in the face by sierra.

God Be With Her.

SHE JUST LET ALL HELL BRECK LOOSE ON HER TONIGHT!

Let's show these people who the real Emily Rose is.

I looked at Sierra. I had hatred towards her. I looked at her and went up to her and punched her.

I guess she never was in a fight because she dropped. Right there. I smirked at her. She was about to get up but I got on top off her and punched her repeatedly in the face.

I got off her she now has a bloody nose and I left her lip broken. I looked over and saw Alec punching Brad .

I ran over there and stood between then and looked Alec in his dark brown eyes. His eyes softened.

Alec's Pov
------------------------------
(Decided to do his pov because it's been a long ass time)

I was beating up brad. He deserved it he know how much I like Emily. And he knows the deal.

I was about to punch him when emily got in the way. She stared at me and I stared at her Green and blue eyes.

"Emily move he needs this. He deserves this. He know how much i..." i say I couldn't tell her I liked her.

"How does he deserve this? Tell me! Finish your sentence!" She said. I could tell she was mad.

"You know why? Hm? It's because I can it means nothing what I was about to say you should leave. I don't need you here nobody does." I say I felt a pang in my chest.

She looked at me I'm disbelief. She slapped me and walked out of there.

I felt another pang in my chest. What if she doesn't like me back? What if she rejects me?
I'll be worse than ever.

One things for sure I need to finish the deal.
------------------------------

Emily's pov

------------------------------

I went storming out of the party who the fuck does he think he is?

I walk all the way to my mom's Mustang I'll pick them up later I have to get somewhere. I go all the way to a abandoned shack. And walk inside to be greeted by aiden.

"It's about time you showed up." He said angry. "It's had somewhere else to be." I say back.

"Yeah whatever. Anyways I was wondering if you would like to be in our gang again?" He say looking at me for my reply.

"And why is that" I say. I wasn't going to enter the gang that fast.

"Because we need you. Your the best because your father taught you. You know how to fight and will beat up anybody that gets in your way and you know your ways with any gun. Come on emily. It will be the same. Execpt not with your father." He say looking at me.

"You know what. Fuck it I'm in. Just promise me one thing you will stay away from my family. Last time you did something they were crying in there rooms for hours. My Mom had to go to the hospital. My brother has long problems from what you did just promise me you will stay the fuck away from my family or I'll kill you and your wife." I say and his eyes widen. "What meredith? You didn't think I saw you. Ha. Your hilarous." It was so obvious she was here.