Ready?

Emily's pov

We ate ice cream and continued to watch spongebob.

"Hey emily?" Alec said.

I looked at him and nodded.

"I was wondering if you could be my girlfriend?" Alec said.

I looked at him and blushed.

"No" I said I wanted to see what he would do.

"Fucking shit emily I'm so sorry man I'm a fucking idiot."

He got up.

"I told myself not to do it I told you it wasn't good idea." He talked to himself.

"Alec." I said his name and he looked at me.

"I was just playing. I would love to be your girlfriend." I say.

He's frown turns into a million Doller smile. He runs up to me and picks me up and spins me around.

He hugs me and then kisses me I pull away and fall onto the bed.

He turns off everything and gets into bed and puts a hand around my waist.

He pecked my check. "Goodnight babe." He said.

I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I got up in a hurry at 7 o'clock and I rushed to the bathroom.

I finished and washed my hands and my teeth.

I decided to go on a run. To see Paris a little more and if I get lost all I have to do is get directions.

I went to my suitcase. I grabbed a Adidas crop top and some grey shorts. I grabbed my Adidas and put them on.

I pulled my hair up to a high ponytail

I pulled my hair up to a high ponytail. I grabbed my phones and head phones.

Before I left I let a note for alec. I grabbed my keys for the door and shut the door quietly.

I went on the stairs because come on I'm going to run and get sweaty.

I went out and played my music and walked around at first till I found the eiffel tower.

I went inside to eat some breakfast.

Let me tell you that shit was delicious.

I paid and went out and ran around the eiffel tower and ran up and down these stairs that seemed never to end.

I took a seat on the stairs. I looked around and saw Alec looking down a balcony.

Execpt he wasn't looking at me he was looking at some blonde haired girl.

She walked over to him and kissed him.

Not on the cheek but on the mouth.

I felt my heart tug and sink down.