The Perfect Date

Kaylees POV-

*Later That Afternoon*

He's taking me somewhere? Where the heck is he taking me, I should ask but I doubt he'd tell me.

"Your right love I am taking you somewhere and no I'm not telling you but you can guess or as long as you like. No guarantee ill tell you if you get it correct." Niall said smirking.

"I uh said that out loud huh? " I chuckled nervously.

He laughed. "Yes seems you have."

"Oh okay well could you at least tell me what to wear?" I asked.

He smiled. "Just wear something casual but nice, like maybe a summer dress or something. Nothing to too homey."

I nodded. "Alrighty I'll go and get ready." I smiled and walked away.

I ran to the shower and hopped in. I was done in no time, I headed to my closet. I decided on wearing a white dress that came right above my knee, a jean jacket and brown sandals with blue beads. I paired them up with brown, blue, and gold bangles. I let my hair loose letting the curls hang loose with a leather headband. I put some natural make up on not trying to overdo anything.

Niall knocked and popped his head through the door. "You ready love?"

He smiled when he saw me. "You look beautiful, that's perfect for today."

I giggled. "Thanks and can I at least get a hint Ni?" I asked pouting.

"Sure love." He said, I smiled wide." Your hint is that there'll be grass, a blue sky, trees and flowers."

"Niaaaall!" I whined.

"What? I gave you four hints! That's more than enough." He said smirking taking my hand. "Come on love we don't have all day we best be going."

I smiled and sighed in defeat. "Okaaay."

We walked to the car and drove off. After about 15 minutes we arrived at a beautiful park. He led me to a pathway that we followed for about 5 minutes until I saw a huge tree with millions of flowers in it with these stream lights hanging from the branches with a picnic set up at the bottom.

"Oh my gosh Niall it's beautiful." I exclaimed. "No one has ever done this for me."

"Well love as long as you mine, this is the kind of treatment you'll get. It's the treatment you deserve." He said wrapping his arms around me and staring into my eyes.

I smiled. "You know you don't have to spend all this money on me or spend money on me. Having you is more than enough." I said pecking his lips.

"No can do my princess deserves the best of the best." Niall said leading me to the picnic.

He sat me down and we began to eat the little sandwiches he made for us once we were done we just say and talked.

"I have something for you love." Niall suddenly said.

"Niall you don't have to.-" he cut me off.

"Don't even say it, like I said princess deserves best. Just stay here." He said and than walked behind the tree. He comes back with a guitar. He sits down in front of me and begins to strum and sing.

'Your hand fits in mine

Like it's made just for me

But bear this in mind

It was meant to be

And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks

And it all makes sense to me

I know you've never loved

The crinkles by your eyes

When you smile

You've never loved

Your stomach or your thighs,

The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine

But I'll love them endlessly

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if I do

It's you

Oh, it's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You can't go to bed without a cup of tea

And maybe that's the reason that you talk in your sleep

And all those conversations are the secrets that I keep

Though it makes no sense to me

I know you've never loved

The sound of your voice on tape

You never want

To know how much you weigh

You still have to squeeze into your jeans

But you're perfect to me

I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all these little things

You'll never love yourself half as much as I love you

And you'll never treat yourself right, darling, but I want you to.

If I let you know I'm here for you

Maybe you'll love yourself like I love you, oh.

And I've just let these little things slip out of my mouth

'Cause it's you,

Oh, it's you,

It's you they add up to

And I'm in love with you

And all these little things

I won't let these little things slip out of

my mouth

But if it's true

It's you,

It's you they add up to

I'm in love with you

And all your little things'

He finishes strumming and looks at me with a genuine smile. He wipes the tear fighting to fall. I got to speak but he speaks first.

"Love I just wanted you to know how much I care for you, and like the song I love you and your little things. I want you to learn to love you as much as I do. I know we just met and all but I feel like we've known each other forever. Heck I think I'm in love with you. And with that I'd like to give you something." He reached into his pocket and reached in and pulls out and small velvet box. That's when my breath hitched, a velvet box. Engagement rings are in velvet boxes.

Niall must have saw the look on my face so he calmed me down. "Hey hey hey Kaylee chill its not an engagement ring it's a promise ring."

He grabbed my hand, pulled out the ring and slid it on my finger. "Kaylee I give you this ring to promise you that I will love you, support you, && care for you. I promise you a long life of love and happiness. We will be together with then thick and thin, no matter what. And though this isn't a engagement ring I promise that someday we will be married and you won't be Kaylee Payne any more. But you'll be Kaylee Horan and you'll make me the happiest man on the planet by doing me those honors." By now I was tearing up. "Kaylee Payne would you do me the honors of accepting this promise ring?" He said. His eyes were full of just love nothing else were there but love. I didn't realize I was staring into his eyes for so long that I haven't even given him an answer yet. I wanted to say yes but something in the back of my head was fully ready to trust another guy, especially after Nathan.

•Uh Oh Soo What Do You Think Shes Gonna Say, What Do You Think She Should Say?•

-Kaitlyn xx