Thinking 'Bout You

That morning he woke up, Jonas felt enthusiastic. It was a great day to be alive; he turned on his phone only to send a text to Cali asking her if she wanted to go out today, and she said yes.

When he saw her reply, he instantly stood up from his bed, giving him blue spots as a sign of dizziness. And then he tripped over his bed sheet. It was okay with him, though, he was really happy.

After taking that shower, he went down to make a randomized sandwhich out of bacon, eggs, lettuce, chips, nutella, and mayonnaise. As he was going to take a massive bite, his phone rang again.

"Hello?" he said as he clicked the call button.

"Hi, this is Julio Ramirez." the voice said over the phone.

"Oh yeah, I remember you." Jonas replied.

"Yeah, and I would like to ask you if I can have the papers ready for me to sign."

"Wait a minute," Jonas paused to frown. "This isn't about you wanting to adopt Brandy, right?"

There was also a pause in the voice. "Well, I---"

"Please don't call us again. She doesn't want to be adopted and neither does her family want her to be adopted. If you want, you can go to the adoption center to get another kid. Just please, not her." Jonas said, sternly. Then he pressed the red button of his phone.

He sighed as Kieth came down.

"What was that about?" Kieth scratched his head.

"Nothing," Jonas said as he took a bite of his sandwich. "It's just that Julio Ramirez guy who wants to adopt Brandy. He's really insane."

"When it's his number, don't answer next time, okay?"

"Yeah, okay."

"But you have to tell Brandy that she needs to be careful," Kieth warned. "'Cause you know, he might be some psychopath that wants to kidnap her or something. Plus, I think that was him who left, like, 7 missed calls on my phone."

"Nah," Jonas said. But then again, what if he was a kidnapper? No, he thought. You're out of your mind. It's completely stupid.

"On second thought, I'll go tell her." Jonas shook his hands to take out the crumbs from his fingers of the finished sandwich and rushed upstairs to wake her up.

"Wake up Brandy!" He jumped on her bed.

She finally woke up. "What do you want, Jonas?!"

Even if she seemed pissed, he had the guts to tell her that it was the same person who wanted to adopt her. After something that seemed like a debate, Jonas followed her instructions as to telling him that he's crazy and should look for someone else.

When he went downstairs as if he was late for school or something, Kieth managed to stop him from his tracks. "Whoa, where are you going?" he asked.

"To Cali's, if that's okay with you." Jonas replied.

"Okay, just don't have sex or something."

"I got that," Jonas rolled his eyes. "I don't even want to do it at this age."

After saying a proper goodbye, Jonas got on his board and left for Cali's house. He was really excited seeing her for the second time that week, because it's been a really long time since he's got a girl. He felt a tingly sense when he thought about her.

When he finally got to her house, he was in awe. That is her house? He thought. When he looked at the huge mansion that looked like an infrastructure, his jaw dropped. Cali was really loaded; she probably has an indoor pool.

After admiring the home, Jonas found the doorbell and rang it. A maid opened the gate for him and welcomed him inside, also telling him where Cali was, which was in her room.

"Thank you," he told the maid as he stepped inside.

When did get in, his eyes became the size of an owl because he was really amazed with the design of the house. It was a minimalistic house (or should it become a mansion?) but it was really beautiful. The floors were mostly made of shiny wood, and the walls were really clean and white. There were paintings of the undiscovered artists, and there were also plants covering some corners.

Jonas went up the grand staircase as his feet were making faint sounds, then he turned left and knocked on a room that had massive letterings of the name "Cali", all in pink.

She opened the door. "Hey, Jonas." Cali smiled at him. Oh my God her cheek bones, he thought.

"Come on in," she gestured him.

As he sat down on her bean bag, he complimented her house. "Nice place you got."

She smiled. "Thanks."

There was an awkward silence for a moment there.

"So..." Jonas drifted the word. But as he said this, Cali walked up to him and kissed him. It was prolonged, then it was turned into a making-out session. While they were doing this, though, Jonas had a nagging thought at the back of his mind. He thought of someone who is least expected from him. He thought of Brandy.

He pulled away. "I'm sorry, I can't do this."

Cali frowned. "Why not?"

He sighed and adjusted himself to the far end of the bed, disconnecting each other from their position when they made out for at least 10 minutes. "It's just..." Jonas trailed off. "I'm not ready."

Cali pouted and fixed his hair. "Aww, it's okay. If you can't do it, it's okay. You didn't have to if you didn't want to." And then she smiled.

"Thank baby," he smiled, then pecked her lips. He rested his forehead on hers, and for a minute they just stayed that way. Jonas was really happy because he finally found someone; he felt complete with Cali.

"Wanna go outside to skate?" Jonas finally asked her.

Cali crunched her eyebrows. "I don't know how to skate."

"Then I'll teach you."

And they locked the house to go to the park.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------->

a/n: im sorry if the making out thing wasnt detailed... 'cause i dont write that stuff too much :)) but yeah anyway, jonas is having the nagging feeling also! :o what's gonna happen then?

please comment, fan, vote! :>