22. I'm not letting you ruin it

**HARRY'S POV**

She looks so beautiful under the moonlight, and Niall had to torture me with the moon's reflection on the water of the pool reflecting on her face.

"Don't, try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay, I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I"m alright,

I don't have the answer" I sung- remembering that night in the rooftop when I FIRST sung this to her.

It was only Her and I- and that was especially from me to her...

but now, this is just helping Niall get to her.

I don't want to lose her- not again at least.

"Midnight

doesn't last forever

Dark turns to light" Liam came out in his Black and white tux as well.

"Heartache

Ain't no time for laughing

When you say good bye" he continued.

Liz was only looking at me, here eyes piercing through mine with a ping of— sadness? hurt?

She looked like she was about to cry!

"It makes your lips

so kissable" Zayn and Louis came out.

"And your kiss

Unmissable"

"Your fingertips, so touchable

And your eyes—irresistible"

I lightly shook my head looking down. That should be me with Liz, Not Niall..

This is merely Niall's version of what I did— right?

Niall took Liz's hand in mine and she looked at him with a smile. I looked away immediately, looks like Niall has more of a chance then I ever will..

After singing, they- KEYWORD THEY- bid a happy dinner night to them as we exited back inside the ship.

"That was awesome, they are so cute together" Liam just had to comment with a grin.

"Yeah, they definitely have to get together" Lou adds up emphasizing the HAVE word. Although it might just be me, but Lou sounded pretty hurt and bitter about it.

I rolled my eyes, and I noticed Zayn did too as we sat down on the couch waiting for our dinner to arrive as well.

"It's so sweet how you guys are doing all this for Nialler" Lou-teasdale- smiled.

"We will always have each other's backs" Liam said.

Lou-teasdale- grinned and walked off somewhere. We started watching a movie but I wasn't paying attention and I kept on squirming.

I wasn't comfortable with Liz and Niall outside. Together. Alone. At Night. Face it Harry, Niall will have her. Not you. My subconscious tells me.

I sigh frustrated and stood up to leave. I knew the rest of the lads were watching me, and I didn't care. 

I left for the back of ship just watching the water create ripples as I wandered around my  mind.

How could I just let her walk away like that?

How could I let Niall even touch her?