Chapter Eight: Heart Beats in Sync

-- Scene One: Gunner has proposed to you. A beautiful diamond ring is sitting on your left hand. Joyful tears are in your eyes as you share a long, loving kiss with him. --
You: Yes! Oh my god yes!!
Gunner: I love you.
Tearfully you reply back.
You: I love you too, Gunner.
You two hug.
He pulls away, and grabs your hand. He then slips the ring on your finger, and hugs you again.
You: //yelling// THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!
You two laugh and kiss once more.
Gunner: Wanna do something stupid?
You: Depends. What do you have in mind?
He pulls out his phone, and opens up instagram.
Gunner: Quick, pose cute with me.
You pose with him, and he snaps a photo of you both. He types a quick caption and posts it.
Your phone buzzes with a notification noise. You open it up and see the picture of you two and read the caption, 'Instagram official! ❤️'
You: Awwww!
Gunner: What can I say, I'm not embarrassed to let the world know your mine.
He lovingly smiles at you blushing red. He hugs you around the waist, and pulls you up to him. He cuddles you, and kisses your cheek.
You rest your arms over his shoulders and kiss him on the lips. You look at him, and can't help but smile.
You both hug and he falls back on the couch you landing on top of him. You both laugh as he cuddles you.
Gunner: Hey babe,
You: Yeah?
Gunner: Guess what.
You jokingly roll your eyes.
You: What?
Gunner: On Friday, you will have lived with me for 3 months.
You: //sarcastically// How exciting.
Gunner: //jokingly//Oh shut up!
You both laugh.
Gunner cuddles you, and you lay your head on his chest.
Gunner: Babe,
You:Yes?
Gunner: You wanna do something crazy?
He winks at you playfully.
You: //sarcastically/:I'm not doing anul if that's what your implying.
He blushes a bright red and starts stuttering.
Gunner: T-That's not what I was-!! Oh my gosh I didn't mean-!!
You laugh.
You: Calm down, I know what you meant.
You run your fingers through his hair, and kiss his cheek.
He looks at you. He kisses your lips, and continues to kiss you.
You start making out as he runs his hands over your sides and back. He slides his hand under your shirt, and lift it off of you. You keep passionately making out as he messes around with you bra attempting to unhook it. It satisfyingly unhooks and slides down your shoulders reviling your /what ever cup size you want here/. He slides his hand up your side a softly squeezes your breast. You slip your hand under his shirt, and take it off him. He rises up with you and pushes you back onto the couch. He gets on top of you, and starts kissing your neck. You unbutton and unzip his pants. As you pull them down he stops you.
Gunner: I don't have any condoms....
You: What? What guy doesn't have condoms?
Gunner: The one that didn't plain on getting lucky...
You: You kill me sometimes.
Gunner: I'm sorry!
You reach down into your purse, pull out a condom.
Gunner: You planned this didn't you?
You: I had a feeling.
You wink at him, and hand him the condom.

WARNING!!: THIS NEXT PART IT REALLY SEXUAL SO IF YOU ARE SOME VIRGIN MARY OR SOMETHING SCROLL DOWN UNTIL YOU SEE TEXT LIKE THIS THEN KEEP READING.

Gunner pulls his pants down, and pulls out his dick. He reads the label, and turns a special shade of red.
Gunner: Flavored.
You: You know it.
You wink at him, and watch him out the condom on.
He starts kissing you neck again, and squeezes your breasts. He runs his hand down your side, and unbuttons your jeans. He slides down your underwear, and looks at you.
Gunner: Ready?
You: Yeah.
He slides inside you, causing you to moan. He kisses you while massaging you breast. He goes in and out faster each time. You moan louder and louder.
Gunner: These are flavored right?
You: Yeah.
He pulls out of you, and rests for a moment.
Gunner: Wanna taste?
He is still hard and stares at you seductively.
You lean over and start sucking until you feel him cum, and hear him moan.

OKAY YOUR IN THE CLEAR NOW!!

You both lay the on the couch cuddling and tired.
Gunner: That was...
You: Fun?
Gunner: Different.
You: Yeah.
He cuddles you close, and kisses your forehead.
Gunner: I love you.
You: I love you too.