Chapter 3 'WAR'

Where we last left of Layla had to make a hard choice. Would she pick King James or King Mal. Now back to your regular program.

"So who will it be, me or James" Mal said as he hoped and hoped that she would choose him.
She turned around and waited for a moment to think about all they went to. Then she turned back around. She know who she wanted to marry, even though she knew that things would never be the same.
"After the day I had I would have never believed that two kings would ask ME to marry them. Now it's time for me to choose. It's was not easy because you both are amazing, but the one I will marry is..."
The room went silent, everyone wanted to hear what she would say. Then suddenly the crowd cheered "Congratulations to the our newly weds. Queen Layla and King James."
By the sound of that King Mal was furious. He stormed out of the room but before he left he turned around and said, "You will regret the day you choose him over me." Then he left the room and out the castle he went.
He went to his castle filled with rage. When he sat in his thrown, one of the guards asked him if everything was ok. He didn't speak for a while then he said "War!"
"What?" said one of his guards
"They have done bad and now I declare war. Get our strongest Weapons and bombs. We will attack tomorrow."
A smirked slowly appeared on his face. Then he thought to himself, ' Yes and then they will regret and Layla will see that is was me that she should pick.
It was the next day. The day of the wedding. Everything was so beautiful and Layla felt like nothing was real any more. At one moment she was just looking for a quiet play to paint and now she is about to marry a king. Who would have thought that any of this would happen. Then it was all over when Mal came in with all his guards. Children screamed, parents held their kids, and James walked toward Mal and asked what was going on.
"You took my love and now it's war. Prepare for the pain you made me feel."
At that moment King Mal and all his guards took out third swords and charged. Mal went for King Jake and Layla. Then they ran as fast as they could.
The war went on for three years, but at the end, Mal won. As he sat on his throne looking and Jake and Layla, he says, "I could forget about this whole thing,...if Layla comes with me to me my wife."
"I will never be your wife. All the harm you've caused to poor civilians, I could never marry a mad who does that."
Mal got up from his throne and with a stern voice be said, "Then if I can't have you, he can't either."
Mal took out his sword and swing it at Jake and...

To Be Continued...