¤Prepared¤

So when we came up with a plan, we ask his mom of he could come over. She always says yes when I ask.

At my castle we looked for supplies for our plan.

"Ok we need food, tools and so camping stuff." I said so excited to finally see what was out there.

"We also need some need clothes so that the other kingdom won't find out where we're from here."

"Or that I'm the princess. They would kill me or have me beheaded."

We looked around for some other clothes. For me it was easy cause I had a room filled with clothes. But finding new clothes for Max was going to be harder.

After awhile of looking we found enough clothes to last a couple of hours.

"Next we need a way to protect ourselves because we don't know what's through the woods or on the other side." Max said already looking through stuff to find some weapons.

"My dad always store some weapons in his desk that he never uses. We could take that"

At that moment Max freezes. "Steal from your dad. Are you crazy? "

"Don't worry, we'll be fine. Unless your scarred."

" Scarred, who me? I'm not a baby."

"Ok then. Lets go."

Then we left my room and headed straight to my dad's work room. We had to make sure that no one saw us but that soon ended.

"What are you kids going with those big bags?" said my mom as she stared is down

I didn't know what to say, but good thong Max was with me.

"We're going camping by my house. Since my mom is going to be away for a few days and I don't like being alone so I asked her if she would join me."

"Can I please mom?"

"Ok, but be back by night fall."

"Ok!" We both said as we ran to my dad's work room.

I looked through the draws as Max kept a look out. When I found it I put it in my bag and ran out of there.

Now that we were ready, we had to go. We went to where the forest and kingdom touched. We each went behind a tree and changed, then of we went.