Chapter 1 ♥the girl♥

It was a beautiful sunny, peaceful day. Both king Jake and King Mal went on a walk through the most beautiful part of the island. That would be the bit of forest that seperates the two kingdoms. As they walked through the woods, theirs eyes meet with a beautiful girl. Her name was Layla. She is a very adventures person who loves to travel. Everytime she sees something beautiful and that she really likes she paints it.
As soon as the kings saw her they fell in love. After a while of just staring at her, they finally went up to her and said hi.
"Well hello there. Do you know a nice, quiet place for me to go. A place where I could paint." Layla asked as the two kings went up.
"Yes, yes. There is a place not far from here. By lake LuLu." Answered king Jake.
"Let us walk you there. It's the least we can do for such a beautiful lady." King Mal said in a flirty voice
Layla blushed at the sound of those words 'beautiful lady'.
"Ok"
As they walked, Layla introduced herself
"Ohh. By the way me name is Layla Witson. I travel the world to fine the most beautiful things and I paint them."
"I'm Mal Sturn, king of Mufasa and here is Jake Lamin, king of Simba. We rule the two kingdoms that you walk between."
Layla stoped in shook that she was walking aside two kings. Then she walking.
Once they reached lake LuLu, Layla set up her art set with the help of both kings. After a while Layla asked if they would like to be in the painting.
"We would love to."
After Layla finished the painting, king Mal asked if he could take the painting and put it in my castle where everyone could see it.
"I would be honored to have my paint inside your castle, your majustice."
"No, just call me Mal."
"Ok kin... I mean Mal."
"I have an idea. Why don't you come to our Spring Time Ball." said Jake with the hope of her saying yes.
"I would love to but I have nothin to wear."
"Don't worry, I can get your some clothes to wear. So what do you say."
"I guest......I'm going"
The two kings cheered in silents and they all hurried to the party.