Chapter 17

Donovan was watching me move from one side to the other with a weird expression plastered on his face.

I didn't knew how to feel.

Angry?

Worried?

The problem is that the redheaded mysterious girl is staying at the room next to James.

NEXT TO HIM!

I feel like i want to rip someones head off.

You are just jealous.

The voice inside me spoke and i hate to admit it but damn right! I was so jealous! They haven't meet yet and probably won't meet but damn i knew James and if he wanted something he was going to get it, no matter what

Speaking of devil.. She just entered the hotel and was staying in the lobby talking on the phone. I fixed my gaze to her and curled my hands into fists.

"The redhead girl is causing you all this tantrum you're about to throw?" Donovan asked.

Yes, yes i was too obvious.

I stayed like that still watching her. Not answeing Donovan. He knew the answer anyway.

"I think you're paranoid..."

No answer.

"Who the hell is she?" He aspoke again.

"Im about to find that out Don." i said before leaving him and running to the elevator where she went.

I got inside the elevator with her just in time the doors were about to close.

"Thank you" i faked a smile.
"No problem" she answered continuing to type on her phone.
"So you liking the hotel."
"No."

Okay good talk.

"Don't worry you will be out of this hotel soon. There are a few others here nearby."

Great Sam, great! Scare her.

I scolded myself for being this creepy.

With a sigh from her she locked her phone and turned at me with a fake smile.

"In fact yesterday i brought some stuff here from back home because im going to stay here for a while. Just changed the room since i was living a few doors down." She explained.
"You should have stayed there then." i muttered.
"Im sorry?" She turned her head to face me.
"Nothing, nothing and by the way im Samantha, journalist and long time resident at the Cortez." i said making that up.
"Journalist, i see.-" she eyed me. "Stephanie Rogers."
"From Rogers Company right?"
"Yes" She said tapping something on her phone. Bitch.
"Look, it was so sweet talking with you but unlike you, i do have work to finish." Spoiled bitch spoke just in time the elevator stopped.
"You are right. I already did an interview with your dad not long ago. He didn't mention he had a daughter though..." I trailed off and watched as her face turned into a sad one for a second.

Of course i made that up too. I don't know who the fuck her father is. All i know their comany is a big name on restyling hotels and things like that.

"Ugh! My dad goes to parties and does interviews and im stuck here in this place redecorating it." She made a disgusted face.

With one last look she walked away.

"Stephanie?"
"What now!" She hissed.
"Don't follow the kids down the hallway. For your own safety." I said and winked at her.

I officially dont like her.

"God, what a spoiled kid"
I jumped from my spot scared and turned aroud finding Liz.
"You scared me!"
"Oh poor little thing." She put a hand in her heart dramatically. 

"She is crazy." I told Liz.
"Duh!"
"Hey Liz?"
"Yeah?"
"How are you?"
"I dont know.. I feel sad then angry but like they say turn the pain into power right?"
"What do you mean?"
"I want to see Elizabeth suffer."
"I don'_ think thats a good idea..."
"Her ass is safe for now."

After talking with Liz for a little longer another idea came in my mind.

Time to meet Will Drake!

***

"I want that girl to move from that room!" i yelled as i entered Drakes office.
"What the hell?!" He stood up from his chair.
"You heard me!"
"Manners??"
"Fuck them. Just tell her to find another room!"
"And why should i do that?"
"Because..Because.."
"Well??" He raised his eyebrows.
"Because i want that room!" I lied.
"Oh really?!"
"Yes."
"First of all you should learn how to knock on a damn door and secondly thats not possible."
"I want that room" i repeated ignoring his comment.
"And im telling you that you won't have it no matter how much you beg me besides you already have a room and its a good one."

In this moment i was so angry that i was ready to kill him but i have to calm down because that wasn't possible.

"Fuck you then!" I yelled and stormed out of the room and bumped into a girl.

When i saw her face it was Stephanie.

For fuck's sake!

Great.

"Ouch! Watch out i almost fell!" She whined.

"Afraid to brak a nail?" I said annoyed and her face changed in the second and her mouth formed an O shape.

"Better watch your mouth!" She yelled.
"Oh sweetie, i dont know who is going to find problems me or you but I'll leave you figure that out okay?"

She may have an angel face and treat me like nothing but in the end im the one who can take her life away.

_____________________________________

Hey heyyy!!

So here it is the new chapter!

The girl on the pic is Stephanie.

Once again i wanted to thank everyone who reads this story because it makes me so happy and i love every single one of you so damn much!

Well thats all for now :)

Until next update

Stay creppy!!

Love xx