Chapter 23

His hands were around my throat and I no longer had the power to fight him and get him off.

My breathing started to get heavier and I tried once again to get his hands off me but it was useless.

I looked straight into his eyes but his eyes showed nothing but emptiness.

More tears started to roll down my cheeks as I pleaded him to let me go.

He didn't heard me instead only pushed me harder on the wall. My vision started to get blurry and his figure started to fade out and that's when I thought I took my last breath and darkness was welcoming me he suddenly removed his hands and all the air came rushing back at my lungs knocking me down on the ground taking deep breaths and coughing some blood out.

I see black spots all around and I continued to cough and catch my breath even though it was hard because I was still crying. 

When I looked up I saw James back facing me and his hands were turned into fists and his shoulders were moving up and down from breathing like crazy. I lifted my shaky hand to touch my throat but as soon as I did that I took it away because the pain was too much. I stood there hugging my knees and crying my eyes out. I never expected him to do this. I thought he regretted putting me in that room but no this turned way worse.

He was about to kill me.

But that's what he is in the end of the day. A killer.

I hugged my head harder and more hot tears came rushing out of my eyes. He wasn't a killer for me! He was more! I trusted him I fucking loved him!

"WHY CAN'T I KILL YOU?" He suddenly turned toward me and yelled and I stood there wide eyed. He ran toward me and grabbed my wrists lifting me up ignoring the yelp I let out from the pain.
I noticed blood running down from the open cuts and I begged him once again to let me go hoping he would listen but nothing he pushed me hard on the wall and I stopped breathing for a moment from the strong impact.

"No.." I whispered.
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME SAMANTHA?" he yelled continuing to push me to the wall.

And you know what I did? I stayed numb from the pain in my heart and body. I looked at him and he wasn't the James i used to love. He was someone else. Someone who didn't care.

"I CAN'T KILL YOU NO MATTER HOW MUCH I WANT TO RIGHT NOW! I CAN'T" he let go of me and started to break and throw things around.

He couldn't kill me, he couldn't kill me, he couldn't kill me..

That's what was spinning around my head as I watched him run around.
"You-you know why?"

His head snapped towards me.
"Because i'm you James. All these time, you created me. You created a monster. I'm your reflection."
"Get out."
"A new version of you. That's why." I whispered unable to speak louder.
"I said get OUT! Go, i don't care where you go or even if you leave this place."

James Patrick March just told me to get out and even told me to leave this place but he knows, he knows damn well that I can't. I watched him in disbelief.

"Go Samantha before I can do something to you and this time i won't think twice." He was so cold, distant.

I finally found a little strength and ran out of the room as fast as I could ignoring the pain.