Chapter 18

"Enough!" James yelled slamming the door after we entered the room.

This is what we have done all this week, fighting. It looks like the old times are back when I wanted his attention and he acted like i didn't exist.

"Or what James? Or what?!" I spated turning to face him with a furious look.

"You need to listen me for once goddamn it!" I rolled my eyes and was about to sit down but he grabbed my arm and pushed me towards the wall and i hit it hard making me let out a cry.

"Damn get off me James!"
"I WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME!"
"LET ME GO!" i pushed him away and rubbed my arm with my hand.

He let out a furious sigh.

"Don't you see it?!"
"See what?" I yelled again and saw his face.
He was so furious.

"You are pushing me so much Samantha. I can't deal with this have you forgotten who i am?"

I stayed quiet.

"I don't push you." I muttered under my breath.
"Samantha. Please. I don't want to fight you for this."
"But James!"
"Its late. Go."
"How-"
"Please." He demanded and let our a shaky breath.

I looked at him once again and left the room without saying a single word.

***

It was such a beautiful day.
The sun was up in the sky. No clouds. Everyone around me looked happy too chatting and laughing.
I was wearing a pink dress and my favorite doll was in my hand.

Oh look mommy!

"Sammy! Come here baby!" She said and i ran to her then she scooped me in her arms hugging me.

"Mommy lets play together!" Then she laughed again. My mommy was so sweet and i love her so much.
"Sammy why don't you go play with those girls there? They will like your doll too. I'll be right here." She said putting me down.
"O-okay!" I said giggling and running to those girls.

Suddenly the weather changed. Big clouds appeared and a crazy wind started! I got scared and the girls i was playing were running away.
"Samantha!!" I heard my mommy's voice then i saw her running to get me.
"Mommy!!" I started crying then i felt her arms around me.
"Its okay baby. Mommy is here. Nothing will hurt you"

The ground started moving and rain started pouring down, trees fell down and i kept crying but mommy was there with me and i felt safe. When the ground moved again mommy lost her balance and a crack formed where we were staying getting deeper and deeper. I looked at mommys face and she was crying too. Oh no! She placed me down and pushed me a little.
"Samantha be a goo-good girl and run"
"No!" I said between sobs.
"I love you Sammy. I will love you forever."
"I love you too mommy please come here with me!"
"I can't baby.."
Then darkness covered the place. She stumbled and fell on the huge crack!!
"MOMMY MOMMY!"

"MOM!"

I screamed waking up my eyes filled with tears.

It was a terrible nightmare.

I couldn't breath properly.

Reaching to the night stand i switched the light on.

I stayed like that hugging my knees. My heart was beating so fast and i was still scared because that damn nightmare was replaying on and on in my head.