1

(Sam's POV)
"Samantha Rose" the assistant said. I stood up out of my chair to head into the room for my audition. My mother had this dream of me someday becoming famous honestly I could care less about being famous but at least my mother cares about my future. Ever since my dad left she has had this dream to give me a better future than she had I guess.

"Samantha Rose" the lady said again. I headed to the room looking back right before I walked in to get a reassuring smile and thumbs up from my mother. I walked in to the room and attempted to blow my audition. The show I was auditioning for didn't even sound that great. It was about a girl named Shea who runs into some boy band around my age called one direction or something like that. All in all not the most interesting one I have auditioned for. I went in and just and acted just like I do at home in an attempt to act like I didn't care. I left the audition after I read a few lines then we headed back home.

.......2 weeks later.........

"Sam" my mother called "what do you want for dinner." I'm not sure why she is asking I eat the same thing every Friday hot wings and pizza from my fav place nandos.

"The usual mom "I hollered back. All of a sudden I here my lap top beep and there was an email on it. I looked at expecting it to be from my best friend Jackson. When I looked it was from some producing company and that was when I remembered my audition about 2 weeks ago......

Author's note

Ok so first chapter what do you think sorry it's short but it's my first one so don't be to critical. I also had to end it on a cliff hanger well sort of I know you probably think you know what is going to happen but believe my you have no clue :} please vote and stuff.

Just to let you know I will almost always be updating daly and this will probably be my longest authors notes I hate it when they are supper long so comment and give me ideas on what you think the story should have in it bye!!!!:)