4

Choose !?!? I was probably starring at him like an idiot this is all moving so fast. Yesterday I was sitting at home living my normal life next thing I know I'm on a plane headed for England to act on a tv show with some cleiche boy band. I'm guessing he could see my mixed expression because he said "We could choose for you if you want"

I just nodded not really knowing what to say. He looked at me for a minute then back at the boys "How about we write the names on slips of paper then we draw one out?"

I just nodded again as he took out a piece of paper and ripped it into tiny pieces then he wrote names on them which I'm guessing were the names of the boys. He put them in the cup holder and he drew one out.....

HARRY'S POV

"What is he saying?" Zayn asked man he is really bugging me.

"He said they are going to put our names into a hat and draw one out and that's who she will start dating on the show."

"Its going to be me for sure." I turn around to find that Niall had joined our conversation. Honestly I hope my name gets drawn because man is she beautiful but I'm pretty sure that all of the other guys were thinking the same thing at the moment.

"Shhhh" they are drawing out the name. I hear Louis saying next to me he was seated right behind her while Zayn and I are seated to the left of Louis across the isle.

I saw Simon uncrinckling the paper and I could read the name from here it kind of dissapointed me when I read it. The paper had written in bold letters ZAYN across it.

SAM'S POV

The paper had the name Zayn written across it. I really don't know any of the boys names so I leaned over and asked "which one is Zayn?" I felt really awkward asking but I needed to know.

Simon chuckled a little and pointed to the one who's black hair went up in a slight quif in the front. I'm not going to lie he was really attractive. I didn't realise I had been starring at him until he took out his headphones and looked at me with a cheeky grin. damn he's hot. I quickly turned away probably blushing furiously and put in my headphones to enjoy the rest of this long flight to England. After a few minutes of listing to music I got really bored so I decided to take a nap.

I was awaken to tapping a rustling noise next to me and I open my eyes to find the blond headed boy sitting next to me. Wait where's Simon? oh well it's a private plane he couldn't have gone far.

"Sorry I didn't mean to wake you."

"No it's cool."

"Ok well I just wanted to be the first to come and say hi and stuff."

"Ok sorry this is a horrible question to ask but what is your name." He looks at me with one of those are you serious faces mixed with an amused one.

"Do you really not know who I am or are you just joking?"

Is he fricken serious why else would I ask to act like I don't which I don't but I seriously don't know what his name is or any of there's for that matter I only know Zayn. "I seriously have no clue who any of you are I'm not in to cheesy cliche boy bands." I stater starting to get a little agrivated at how amused he seemed.

"Ok well then I'm Niall that is Harry," he said pointing to a guy with curly hair and bright green eyes,"thats Louis," he said pointing to a guy with a striped shirt on,"thats Liam," he said pointing to another guy with his hair in a quif in the front also,"and obviously you know Zayn."

I sat there trying to make a mental note of that. "ok then, well Nile tell me why a boy band is doing a show that is about 5 guys and 1 girl because that just sounds like a bunch of drama to me."

After listening to his long explanation I decided I was going to take a nap again right when I was about to fall asleep when I hear the flight attendant say "we will be landing in a few minutes."

Great just great time to go start my new life.

AUTHOR'S NOTE....

so I hope everyone is likening the story I got bored of waiting for people to comment so I just randomly decided to update today hope u like it pls comment and vote ILY Lovelies!!!!!!