5

*SAMS POV*

When we got off the plane apparently everyone was hungry. Don't get me wrong I love food it's just that I am not used to flying for nine hours straight not including layaways so my stomach was pretty upset.

"Let's go to nando's" Niall shouted. The rest of them agreed.

We began walking towards the luggage belt when I felt a strong hand pull me back. When I finally caught my balance I turned to see Harry. At least that what I think his name was. I've got to admit he was pretty hot... who am I kidding he was really hot well all of them are I think I'm going to have fun being on this show...

"Hey love I'm Harry" he put out his hand for me to shake and I gladly did.

"Hi I'm Sam" I replied.

"I know we were the ones who chose you for the show."

"Oh" was the only thing that I could think of at the moment I was just getting lost in his eyes. Those bright green gems make any girl want to melt even me and I'm not into cheesy boy bands. Sure I like pop music but I judge what singers I listen to based on their talent. When I looked back Harry after realising how deep in thought it was I noticed that he had been talking.

"I'm sorry I was zoning off what did you say?" I asked feeling a little embarassed.

"I asked why you auditioned for the show."

"Umm... well ever since I was little my mom has always had this dream that one day I would be famous. Truth is that I tried to bomb my audition so I wouldn't have to be on the show, but apparently it didn't work"

"Why would you want to bomb your audition?" he asked a slight bit of hurt in his eyes.

"Well not to be rude but I don't really like cheesy boy bands they are all just really fake to me. Sorr-. Before I could finnish I was shoved against the wall with Harry's face only inches from mine.

"I'm gonna make you change your oppinion just you wait...." he said his minty breath fanning my face. Then he backed up with a smirk on his face leaving me standing there while he caught up with the other boys.

*HARRYS POV*

I'm not sure what came over me I'm usually much more shy and clumsy around girls but something about her just gave me a rush that I normally don't get.

"Hey Harry where were you?" Louis asked.

"Oh I was just talking to Sam... She seems nice" I didn't want to give away the fact that I sort of have a crush on her.

"Ya nice and hot!" Zayn chimed in. Man why did he get to date her first on the show. It might just be for the show but that means that they will get to do special rehursal together and there could be a kissing seen... just the thought of it makes my stomach turn.

"Ya totally your lucky you get to date her on the show first" Niall added.

"I know god her body is amazing! She is so fit too!" Zayn said.

"Ooo get some!" Liam added. I can just tell that it is going to be a lot harder than I thought to get her to like me... let alone a little alone time with her.

*SAMS POV*

I was still a little dazed by the whole Harry thing. Just by talking to them it confirmed my judgement of them being a cheesy fake boy band. Like Harry's confidence and I over heard there conversation on the plane before I fell asleep. They were talking about how hot some women were. It sickens me to hear it. I get that they are just being guys, but sometimes I just wish they would just stop being concerned with getting in girl's pants and start trying to get to know them and care about their feelings. Niall did come and try to talk to me, but I'm 75% sure that he was just trying to get into my pants to. He could be truly trying to get to know me though... I never know what to believe anymore.