2

When I pulled up the email it stated "Thank you for your audition we are sad to tell you that you did not get the part." i didn't even bother reading the rest of the email because those were the only words that i wanted to here. Thank god I really didn't want to be on that show with that clieche boy band. I was just finally relaxing into thecouch again when my mother came sprinting in with a wierd expression on her face. "Whats up mom" I asked. Not quite sure what to say. She was panting and hyperventilating. When she finally callmed down she looked at me with a confuded expression now.

"Didn't you read the email from the producer" she said with the same confused expression on her face that now i shared with her.

"Ya, I did why?"

"You got the spot of El on the show!" she screamed whith an exited expression now.

I just sat there with my mouth open with my chin probably toughing the floor. What did she mean i got the part of El I auditioned for Shea. THats when i decided to open the email again read it all the way through this time making sure I didn't miss anything els in the email. Then my eyes land on the words "Even though you did not get the part of Shea we thought you would be perfect for the part of her best friend El. She is a spunky tom boy with a great sence of humor. The rest of the paper work is attatched to this email. We decided to film the show in england where the boys are from we start filming next week and your flight leaves tomorrow at 2 30 you will be staying in the boys flat with them and the actress playing Shea. We will see you tomorrow."

As I began packing I started asking my self how did my life come to this! I'm on my way to England to be on a tv show with one direction. It is all happening so quickly next thing ill know I will be walking on the red carpet with some of the most stuck up stars there are.

......next day.......

"Sam, are you ready!" my mother called from the kitchen. I grabbed my bags and took one last look at my room that I might not see for a really long time.

"Ready," I sighed. I put my bags in the car having to take a few trips to do so and waited for my mom. While I waited I took out my iPhone and checked my hair and makeup. I didn't really bother to get up early to do my hair and makeup real nice. I put on a light amount of makeup and put my hair in a French braid since I didn't bother to straighten my wavy hair. A few minutes later my mother entered the car and we drove to the airport.

.......on the plane.......

I took my seat and the plane took off. I had been on plenty of planes in my life time mostly on my way to other auditions, but I had never sat in first class before. It is amazing! Since it is also a really long flight the plane is bigger than any other plane I have been on. Since I am beyond bored I decided to introduce myself to man sitting in the seat next to me. "Hi my names Sam" I said in the most cheery voice I could do.

The man looked at me, he looked slightly framilier like I have seen him before. He turned towards me and said "I know."

Authors note....

So I don't know if I am going to continue with the story daily since it doesn't have many reads or votes so tell your friends and comment and vote if you think I should update daily:)