3

So my sister and her friend just begged me to update so I am doing an extra one today :)

"What do you mean you know, I knew you looked framilier but who are you?" I asked.

"It's me Simon. I am the one who chose you for the show. I wanted to get to know you before the boys did."

"Boys?"

"Ya turn around."

I turned around to find a group of attractive guys smiling and waving at me. "So why are you sitting with me and not the actress playing Shea?"

"Well when we got into the air completely I was going to tell you that since the girl who was supposed to play Shea couldn't come to England we decided to just have the main characters be the boys and El which is you. So unfortunately you are going to be the only girl living in the flatt."

This is a lot of information to take in at once so the only word that I could say was "ok." There were so many questions I wanted to ask like why did we have to shoot the show in England and why is the show about a girl and a band and so many other questions on what the show is about.

Almost as if he was reading my mind he says "We chose to make it about a girl and One Direction because since your a girl and there guys we could have a romance drama slash a comedy show. And we are shooting it in England because since we are showing it in America and American girls are going through a "we love England" phase we thought it would get more ratings if we shot it in England. Oh and the show is going to start out with you dating one of the boys so which one do you want to date for the start of the show"..........

Author's note

Haha cliff hanger haha comment who you think she should date for the beginning of the show! Vote and comment thanks for reading!!!!

10 votes and 5 comments from different people before the next update