Chapter 6

Frank POV: {Friday afternoon 8pm}
I can't wait for tonight it's going to be amazing. I still can't believe my mother said that I can go to Azzy's for the night with all the group. It's going to be great; I can already tell.
Wait... I haven't even packed to go. I need to do that now because I'm going in one hour. I quickly rush around my room packing up all the essentials and things I'd like to take. Not forgetting my sleeping bag and pillow; which Azzy asked us to bring.
Although these guys are my best friends, I can't help but feel incredibly nervous about going. I'm not to sure why though. I was distracted by my phone ringing. Who could it be? I wonder to myself. I look down at my phone, it appears to be Claudia who is calling me. I click the green phone icon and hold the phone up to me ear; to be greeted with a sweet voice.
"Hey Frank." Claudia says into the phone.
"Hey Claudia! What's up?"
"I have a slight dilemma; my mother has muddled up her days and has gone out tonight. I now have no way of getting to Azzy's unless I walk. Which will take ages. Also not to mention the dangerous roads leading to her house. Is there any chance possible that you might be able to take me? Or is that a problem?" She says softly. She only lives up the road I'm sure I can take her. It doesn't seem a problem.
"Of course I can. But I'll just double check with my mother, because you know what's she's like." I chuckle. I can hear Claudia giggle which always sounds adorable. I open my door and run swiftly down the stairs to find my mother on her laptop, as per usual. I lower my phone slightly away from my face so Claudia can listen in to the conversation.
"Mother, are we by any chance able to take Claudia to Azzy's because she has no way of getting there?" I explain. I see my mother turn to face me and smile.
"Yes of course, there's no problem with that." I smile back. Then a voice appears from my phone.
"Thank you! What time are you planning on leaving? So I know what time I need to walk down to your house." Claudia says as I point the phone closer to my mother so she can hear what she is saying.
"Claudia are you sure you want to walk down my darling? I can come over to yours and pick you up if you like? I know where you live so it won't be any trouble." My mother says directly into my phone. Although it did sound a little stalkerish.
"I'm not going to lie but that sounded very creepy mum." We all laugh. We had to drop Claudia back at her the other day that's why we know where she lives. And it's actually not far from my house it's just round the corner down the other lane.
"I'm perfectly fine with walking down to yours it's not far." Claudia kindly says.
"Okay, well as long as your okay with walking my darling."
"I'm more than happy to, thank you Mrs Gioia!"
"You always welcome my darling." My mother looks at me and gives me a smile. I return one to her. I then make my way back up to my room. I open my newly painted door and close it carefully behind me. I hold the phone back up to me ear. And await for Claudia to say something. But all I can hear I movement, until she spoke
"I just going to pack up my stuff, what time do you want me at yours?"
"As soon as you've packed you can come and you can stay at mine for a while before we go, if you like?"
"Oh that'll be lovely, will that be okay with your mother?"
"Yeah she likes you; so it won't be a issue."
"Okay, I'll see you then Frank, bye!"
"Bye!"
This will be great, I'll have at least 45 minutes with Claudia before we head over to Azzy's.
...................
*dingdong* Claudia must be here. I swing open my door and rush down the stairs. Then head towards the front door and open it to see a smiling Claudia.
"Hey!" She says to me. She then smiles, squints and tilts her head. Which looks super adorable.
"Hi!" I look down to see Claudia holding what looks like a really heavy bag. She's small.. but she's strong.
I return a smile back to her.
"Do you need me to take your bag?"
"No, it's okay."
"You sure?" She nods to me. I look at her eyes just for a second. They're a blue crystally sorta colour. Wait am I literally just staring at her. What the hell that's creepy. I shake my head.
"Come on in." I stand out of the way of the door as Claudia enters my house.
"Hello Claudia!" I hear my mother shout for in the other room.
"Hello, Mrs Gioia!" She replys.
"Do just want to hang around in my room?"
"I don't see why not." Claudia gives me another one of her smiles. Aww she's so adorable.
I lead her up to my room and open the door. I look at her to see her eyes widen.
"Wow! I love all your posters!"
"Yeah I've collected loads, my favourite has to be my signed Linkin Park poster." I point over to a big framed poster next to my bed. I see Claudia's eyes look over towards where I was pointing.
"Oh my goodness that's amazing! I'm so jealous!"
"Haha, and there the picture I took with them too." I pick up the picture on my bed side table and pass it to Claudia.
"You are honestly so lucky!" She says to me smiling as always.
"Thank you."
"I've never met a band. But I want to sooo badly."
"Really. Well if you could meet any band what band would it be." I say taking a seat on my bed. Then Claudia comes and sits next to me.
"One!? Um that's going to be hard to choose I love so many." Claudia says.
The amazing thing is she like the same bands as I do.
"It's gunna have to be Bring me t.... No actually Beartooth." She answers.
"Oh really, I don't think I know that band."
"Don't you!? They are amazing you should definitely look them up."
"I will then if you say they are amazing."
My eyes suddenly came it contact with Claudia's. For a few seconds we just gaze into each other's eyes. Out of the blue my mother bursts in.
"Ooo, I do hope I'm not interrupting anything." My mother grins at us. My head shot up and I look straight at my mother
"N.n..no." I look back down at Claudia, who's gone bright red.
"Hhmm... Well I came up to say that we need to leave now because I need to get somethings from tescos before I drop you guys off." My mother then exists the room.
"Sorry about that."
"Don't worry it's fine." Claudia then giggles.
"Well we best be going." I smile at her.
"Yeah, let's go."