Chapter 1

As soon as I walked into Ellington High, I knew it's where I belonged. I finally convinced my mom to let me go to a public school,

instead of an all girl's private school.

I checked a piece of paper, that I had written my locker number on. A33. I was already on hallway s A, so all I had to do was look

for locker number 33. Within walking for about a minute, I found my new locker. It was painted green. The lockers were painted

blue, green, blue, green, ect. I'm guessing blue and green were the school colours.

I unlocked my locker, and shoved my books in. I left my English book in my bag, because it was my first class. I was about to

close my locker, when someone else did it for me. I jumped, startled.

"Did I scare you?"The boy chuckled. I rolled my ey es.

"Y eah you did, thanks for the concern," I joked as I slung my back pack over my shoulder and started walking away , towards my

class. The boy quickly walked in front of me, blocking my way .

"Excuse me," I said, looking annoy ed. He smirked, and stay ed put.

"Only if you go on a date with me,"He winked. I laughed.

"I don't even know your name,"

"Eric Brookes, is that a y es?"He still had that stupid smirk planted onto his face.

"Not a chance,"The warning bell rang, and I made my way past him. He grabbed my wrist and turned me to face him.

"Come on, please. I'm the best looking guy in the school, how could you not want me?"He said, a little too over confident.

"Cocky , are we?" I joked.

"Please, I swear, you'll enjoy yourself."

Just then a girl covered his ey es, and said, "Guess who,'' still standing behind him. He let go of my wrists, and turned to face the

girl. She had pin straight blonde hair, and a few freckles on her face. She wore loads of mascara and just the right amount of blush.

"Hey , babe,"He smirked.

"Hey . My phone got taken away , so I can't text you tonight,"She announced, grabbing his hand.

"Aw, okay ,"He said, and kissed her, then kissed her check. Then her neck. In the middle of the hallway ! Classy .

I looked at him, disgusted, then made my way to my English class. I walked to the teacher.

"Hi, I'm new, where do I sit?"

"Ah, y es, Ms. Michaels. Take a seat anywhere empty ."

I looked around. There were three empty desks. One at the front, and two near the back, beside each other. I decided on one at

the back, sitting in the front definitely was not my thing. The final bell went, and the teacher introduced herself as Mrs.

Henderson, then asked me to introduce my self to the class.

"I'm Andrea, but you can call me Andy , and y eah..." I trailed off.

As soon as the teacher turned to face the board, someone walked in. It was Eric. Seriously ?

"Sorry I'm late, teach. Won't happen again."

"That's what you said y esterday ."She said angrily .

"Did I?"He asked. A few people gave him high fives, as he made his way near me. Oh god, does he sit beside me?

He sat down in the desk next to me, not noticing me. He looked over, probably noticing something was different.