Late Nights

Gigi POV ~

I was out with my girls, Kendall and Hailey. We were at this new restaurant called Late Nights and we were right now, thinking of what to get to eat.

"I hear there's going to be someone performing," Kendall said, sipping her glass of water.

"They have people perform here?" I asked. Kendall shrugged.

"Hope it's someone hot," Hailey giggled. We all smiled.

"Of course but don't you have a boyfriend missy?" I smirk.

"Justin and I are just friends," Hailey says.

"If you say so. I bet you've seen his dick," Kendall pushed her playfully. Hailey was turning red.

"Well if you wanna know, yes I have. Saw his dick in those nudes," Hailey laughed, causing us to laugh.

After we order, there's some music playing but nobody's on the stage yet. We sway and do our versions of dancing from our seats.

"Ladies and gents, please welcome Zayn Malik performing Pillow Talk," a man announced. Wait what?

"Gigi, you didn't tell us your boyfriend was performing," Kendall grinned.

"I didn't know," I mumble.

"No frowny faces. Let's enjoy Zayn's voice because we all know Gigi enjoys it every night if you know what I mean," Hailey winks. I blush.

"Shut up, he's starting," Kendall tells us. Hailey glares at her and Kendall replies by blowing her a kiss.

"Climb on board, we'll go slow and high tempo. Light and dark, hold me hard and mellow. I'm seeing the pain, seeing the pleasure. Nobody but you, 'body but me, 'body but us, bodies together," Zayn sang.

"We all know he's singing about sex with Gigi let's be honest," Kendall says.

"You little vixen," Hailey teases me.

"So we'll piss off the neighbors, in the place that feels the tears, the place to lose your fears. Yeah, reckless behavior. A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw. Be in the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day. Fucking in, fighting on," Zayn and I finally caught eye contact where he winked and I blew him a kiss.

"Did you see that?" Kendall asked Hailey.

"See what?" Hailey looked at Kendall like she was crazy.

"He winked at her and she blew him a kiss!" Kendall smiled.

"Awwwww, Gigi and Zayn sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, and I don't know the rest," Hailey giggled.

"Me neither," Kendall said. She grabbed me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"I love you Gigi," Kendall cooed.

"I love you," Hailey cooed too.

"I love you both and Kendall, you're squishing me," I pout. She laughed and let me go. We enjoyed the remaining of Zayn singing.

"It's our paradise and it's our war zone," Zayn finished. We immediately stood up and cheered along with a bunch of other people.

"Thank you Zayn. Let's hear for Zayn Malik!" The announcer said happily into the microphone. We cheered.

The announcer started talking about stuff I could care less about right now. You locked eyes with Zayn again and he mouthed to me 'I'll see you later'

Boy, was I looking forward to seeing him later.

Long I know. In case you were wondering, I have no schedule for updating. I update whenever I can (: