Fashion Crisis

Gigi POV ~

"Zayn! Stop throwing these clothes like they're nothing. You wanted them to be chosen for you and they were. They were chosen on behalf of Versace and Valentino," I scowled as Zayn threw a leather jacket on the floor.

"Babe, I don't like any of them," he said lazily. My jaw almost hits the floor.

"But you said you did when they were dropped off," I counter.

"That was hours ago. I'm still developing every minute of every hour of every day," Zayn says. Here we go again with being deep.

"Quit being complicated and get dressed," I huff. Zayn looks at me and smiles. He starts walking toward me with his arms stretched wide.

"Oh no no no," I say and avoid his arms.

"Babe, give me a hug and a kiss," Zayn whines. I must resist him being adorable.

"If you get dressed, I will," Zayn pouts. He runs toward me and hugs me. Then he picks me up. I squeal and he puts me down, planting a kiss on my lips.

"Since I got my hug along with my kiss, I will get dressed," Zayn states and I sigh in relief. I go to the bathroom to fix my outfit. When I return, Zayn is dressed and on snapchat. He was fast.

"What do you guys think of my outfit?" He asked the camera. I ran toward him and threw my arms in the air.

"Hate it or love it?" I asked, making Zayn chuckle. The video stopped recording and Zayn looked at me.

"I bet they love it babe," he told me. I smiled.

Hope you enjoyed this update lovelies (: Tbh I wish Zayn was more active on snapchat.

Btw I am aware of the views, comments, and votes. I just wanna say THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A CHANCE. I WILL TRY TO NOT LET YOU DOWN. *salutes before grabbing you into a big hug*