Polaroid

Zayn POV ~

"Babe!" Gigi squealed with a white bag in her hand. She leaped on me, giving me a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

"Whoa what's got you in such a good mood, not that I'm complaining," I smirk at her and Gigi just smiles. I carry her to the couch and put her down, before sitting beside her.

"I got a camera!" Gigi said with such excitement.

"But you have plenty of those," I say, confused.

"No, this is a Polaroid camera," Gigi replied.

"Once again, you have plenty of those," I retort. Gigi slapped my arm and I winced. She hit like a man.

"This camera was custom made. The inside is the same as any Polaroid camera but the outside, I had them put a bunch of pictures on it," Gigi said and took the camera out of the bag. My eyes widened. The camera was covered in pictures from her family and friends to me.

"Wow this is amazing," I say, awed.

"That's why I was so excited," she grinned.

"I can see," I laughed.

"But this will be my favorite camera of all. I'm going to call her Cammy," Gigi looked like a kid on Christmas.

"Very original," I roll my eyes.

"Shut up and take a picture with me," Gigi ordered.

"So demanding," I exaggerate and she glares at me playfully. Once we're set up and about to take the picture, I lean into her and hear a click. When the picture came out, it looked like I was about to kiss her and she was smiling.

"To us!" I grab it and wave it in the air. Gigi laughs and I smiled. I loved her laugh.

Hello. FROM THE OTHER SIDEEEE I MUST HAVE CALLED A THOUSAND TIMESS. Sorry I couldn't resist but anyways, what do you think about Harry cutting his hair? I know I'm late but come on, gimme some of your opinions. The reason why was sweet but I kinda grew to love that hair.