Stupid Clothes

Gigi POV ~

Zayn and I were doing a photo shoot for Vogue. Let's just say Zayn kept complaining about his clothes. I didn't like the clothes as much either but I'm not a model for nothing.

"It's too tight," Zayn groaned and the dressers fixed his outfit.

"Suck it up you big baby," I tease.

"Only if you suck it first," Zayn smirked and my mouth dropped.

"Perv," I say.

"You love me," Zayn laughed.

"That I do," I release a grin.

"Are they finished yet?" Ralph called. It was actually surprising that the designer of the clothes we were wearing was going to be here for the photo shoot. Then again, fame is a playground and leads to many surprises.

"Yes sir," Sara, one of the stylists, replied.

"Good. Get Andre to set them up and we'll be good," Raph said and rubbed his hands together before giving us a reassuring smile. We smile back and after a bit more touching up, we make our way to the set.

"Zayn, get on the motorcycle and Gigi, sit behind him. Wrap your arms around him and lean into him. Zayn! Don't bother trying to turn it on, it's just a prop," Andre sighed. Zayn grunted and I giggled.

"Now lights and fan on! Great. Smile lovebirds!" Andre sang. We smile.

"I feel like my face is going to turn into stone," Zayn said through his teeth as the flashes begin.

"At least you're wearing sunglasses," I reply. "And my ass feels like it's going to pop out." Stupid clothes.

Zayn trembles a bit with laughter but he tries to mute it a bit for the sake of Andre and the rest.

"You two are naturals," Andre applauds.

Sorry for the late update but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY FAVORITE ADORABLE KANGAROO NAMED ASHTON FLETCHER IRWIN!!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU 💖💖💖💖 (may or may not do some 5sos imagines when I have the time)

Also, cops need to learn how to fucking do their job. We need justice for the innocent people we have lost #BlackLivesMatter