Summer Vibes

Zayn POV ~

I was relaxing on our bed, flipping through a Vanity Fair magazine. Gigi was in the other room, changing. She was going to give me a little fashion show which I was looking forward. Gigi could've changed right in front of me. I wouldn't mind but she said the outfits were surprises.

I was getting into an article when the bedroom door slammed open, startling me.

There stood Gigi, one hand on hip and the other on the door knob. She was grinning at me and I bit my lip, my eyes lowering to her body. Gigi wore a red plaid two piece. She looked stunning.

Gigi walked toward me and stopped when she as just in front of the bed. Gigi motioned to her body with her hands.

"So what do you think?" She asked.

"You look amazing," I chuckle. Gigi slowly climbed onto the bed and soon she's on top of me but then she swings her legs up so they're leaning on the wall.

"What are you doing?" I ask, worried a bit. I hold onto her arms to steady her but I doubt I was doing much.

"Just exercising while being with my love," she blushed and I smiled.

She's too cute for her own good.

Little short one. What'd you think? And also, how was your day because mine consisted of stressing over school. End of break begins on Monday. I cry.