Part One- Origins

"47... 48... 49... 50!" A little boy, who was no older than eleven or twelve, cried out as he uncovered his eyes and peered around the park.

"Ready or not; here I come!" The young boy added, wandering off towards the city in search of his hiding friends. He descended a couple of steps and peered in through a gap in the wall, hoping to catch a glimpse of his friends, all of which were in hiding.

"Brian? Jimmy?" he called, anxiously. However, his friends did not answer him, instead a glowing red light escaped the gap and several hands melted out of the wall, grabbed onto the stone and pulled themselves free. They landed all around the little boy, hissing and snarling menacingly, as the kid screamed in fear. With a squeak the mini black and Silver metallic Fox swooped through the air and bashed as many moogers as it possibly could, at least until it was joined by another metallic creature, this time a red and black Lion.

"Fox attack!" a female voice called from the top of the steps.

"Return!" The folding zord Fox squeaked as it and the Lion returned to the two new comers.

"Run! Get away from here!" An older gentleman ordered, scooping up the little boy, and ushering him away from the scene. Raising an arm, the female that had spoken, waved it through the air, drawing a symbol in Silver ink. She lashed her hand through the symbol as a Silver, powdery mist engulfed the scene, once the mist cleared, and a red Power Ranger stood alongside her.

"Look before you, Moogers," The older gentleman said as he returned looking over at the two before him. 

"This is the eighteenth leader of the Samurai Power Rangers. Descendant of the man that destroyed your master years ago. And the Ranger who was born of the power rangers linage." The Moogers snarled and hissed between themselves, as if speaking their own language, before turning their attention back to the situation at hand.

"You have two choices," the older gentleman continued. "Retreat now or become rust on his blade."

"Aw, but if there is no fun in retreating!" The female pouted but then her face changed to a smirk. She was 24 years old and when fighting monsters and minions still acted like a child on Christmas morning, she placed her hand on her left hip and smirked as she jutted out her hip.

"She has a point." The Red ranger agreed, a smile on his face. 

"Besides, I don't want them to retreat..." he said, removing a black disk from his belt, sliding it down the handle of his sword and locking it in place around the hilt of the sword. As the female did the same thing, grabbing her disk as well placing it on her sword. They then morphed into their matching uniforms but his red and her's Silver. 

"I think I want to take them for a spin!" The female grinned at the prospect of a fight. She stood at 5'6" with curly short dark hair with teal highlighted curls that bounced as she shuffled, anxiously, from foot to foot, her hazel eyes ablaze with excitement as she watched the Red ranger slice through the Moogers as if they were paper cut outs. Once each Mooger had been defeated, the Red ranger turned back to his companions, and the female dashed forward to meet him. 

"That was awesome, Jay." She grinned, and gave him a high five.

"Wasn't he awesome, dad?" She added turning to smile at the older gentleman.

"Wonderful," The man nodded. His name was Ji; he was the mentor to Power Rangers Samurai, godfather to the Red Ranger, Jayden, and father to two of some of the most powerful rangers who would join the samurai rangers, Alexandra, although she was more commonly known as Alex and her twin sister Aria.

"I am so proud of the boy that I have devoted my life to training has grown into a master Samurai, and is ready to lead others into battle! And so has my beautiful daughter, who has become such an amazing samurai as well." Alexandra, or Alex, as she preferred, bit her lower lip and glanced up at Jayden, her arms were still wrapped around his waist and his arm was still slung around her shoulders; but despite their actions, his expression looked anything but relaxed or happy.