Part Two- Origins

Alex had been preparing for calls she was going to make to bring in some of my old friends right now to help me out with all of the things that were to come. Since they could help me out and Alex could see some old friends who she knew that she could get a hold of them.

"Alright first up RJ, please lord let him and Master Finn answer this call please." Alex said as she looked down at the phone. She then began to make the call.

~3 rings later~

"Hello this Jungle Karma Pizza what can I get you?" It was Lilly's voice, she was going to be surprised to heard her old friend on the other end of the phone. 

"Well Lily I was hoping I could talk to a friend?" That was when Alex heard her squeal from behind the phone, and then she heard Theo's laugh, he knew exactly was on the other end of the phone.

"Hello Alex." Theo said as Lily was jumping around like a crazy person I could hear her from behind me.

"Hey Theo is RJ and Master Finn there I was going to ask if I could take you guys for a few days to help me teach my new samurai rangers some of our skills?" Alex asked him as he called for RJ and then said:

"RJ ALEX IS ON THE PHONE!" Alex pulled the phone away from her ear and gently took a moment so that she could hear out of that ear again as she heard a very excited RJ on the other end of the phone. 

"Hey Alex, it has been to long! How's Aria?" RJ said as she smiled and giggled.

"We are both doing good, and RJ could I ask a favor?" Alex asked as he thought about it for a moment.

"Shoot Alex." RJ was usually pretty good at when Alex needed help.

"Would you like to help me teach my friends the way of the claw?" She asked him as he thought about it for a moment. She then heard her favorite answer of all time, and she was about to jump up and down when she heard it. 

"Sure anything for a friend." He said as she was now giggling and loud, a few teams were going to meet.

"Thank you so much! Hey bring your Dad please? One of my friends is going to need some help for his water training. You know I would ask if you could help me with re-learning a few skills why you are here?" Alex asked as she heard his famous chuckle.

"Sure thing little Fox, after all you are my student." He said as he talked to her and she was now smiling wide.

"Thank you so much! Now I am going to call Sensei Watanabe for my father, he wanted my cousin to come and help teach his students." Alex explained as he knew what we meant, Shane was an Air element and Alex was Fire for the Ninja Rangers. She had always been the heat of passion with a heart for it as well. 

"That is good, I haven't heard from them in so long. I'm going to get a hold of Casey and tell him to come and visit with us." RJ said as she smiled thinking about all of right now. She put her hair back in to a braid as she then told RJ she had to call Cam and he understood. Cam was her cousin, on her mom's side. Her mother was a fire elemental training but Alex and Aria's was also trained in the way of the elements due to living with her uncle. She finished talking to him and then called in a favor with her uncle.

~Calling Cam~

"Come on Cam, answer your cousin." She said as she heard him pick up, and smiling her mind was filling with Yes!

"Hey Cam, it's Lex. I was hoping to get a hold of you." Alex said as he had a smile on his face right now.

"It has been to long cousin." He said as she giggled at his comment.