Prologue

The Bachelor’s Party

© iamDestinatas 2013

“You can’t do it.”

“Yes, I can.”

“You can’t possibly do it,” He frowned, then prepared for a smirk. “Well, in this case, you can’t possibly pull it off,”

Literally.” He ended strongly.

This argument went on for another hour in between shots of tequila and glasses of scotch. Sounds of clanking of glasses made by clumsily and angrily setting down the glass on the counter accompanied their conversation.

The next thing Fran knew, she was emerging from a big wedding cake next to two hot girls wearing lacy, not to mention slutty, lingerie. Then, she realized she was wearing nothing but a lacy black bra, daisy dukes shorts, and red louboutin stilettos.

Wait a minute, scratch that one. This isn’t me. Nor, in any chance I would own something provocative as these.

She was not in good terms with lacy and sexy Victoria’s Secret. She was also, definitely, not like the unforgettable California girls Katy Perry was describing in her song, who wore daisy dukes. Lastly, she can’t believe she can even stand on a skyscraper heels.

Whoa. That’s too much thinking for my drunky brain. All of these didn’t make any sense. But, what the hell.

Fran whipped her now strangely long blonde hair sexily as she boxed in the fine-looking black-haired guy with icy blue eyes, quietly seated on a corner.

I want some of that.

She invitingly licked the white icing on his cheek and, then cheekily gave him a peck on the cheek. She started dancing seductively for him. Whistles, cheers, and whoo-ings of different voices of men filled the room that slapped her back to the reality. She was giving a lap dance to a complete stranger.

Why the hell am I giving a lap dance to a stranger? Where the hell am I?

A loud bang silenced the whole room. Somebody just burst into the room, almost breaking the door. It was another handsome man with brown hair and brown eyes. He was walking towards her one second, then the next, Fran’s whole world was upside down. He carried her on his shoulder and suddenly, she had the uncontrollably urge to give a squeeze on the handsome man’s cute tushy.

I am drunk as hell.

“Hello, boys,” His voice reverberated through his back. “Sorry for the intrusion.”

“But I’ll take this one back.” He winked at the guys and patted her butt slightly as they went off.

#nf