2.2 Flashback Part 2: The evening before

The Bachelor’s Party

© iamDestinatas 2013

A/N

Caution:

I changed the point of view. I am so sorry. I hope you don't get confused. Comment/PM me if you have questions. Happy reading! 

Picture on the side: Mason Hughes ;))

CHAPTER 2.2 Flashback Part 2: The evening before

When Fran finally composed herself. She started telling her stories of her week to her mother. It was different from before. In the past, she would hug her mother as she shared her stories. They were lying beside each other on their tiny bed on their tiny house. It was small but they were happy. Fran would lie on her mother’s arm as she recounted all the events that day until they fell asleep.

This time she was lying on the grass, staring at the clouds towards the blue sky. She informed her mother about how she’ll be starting as intern on Monday. How she’s finally reaching her dreams. How even though it had been difficult for her of her mother’s death, she’s living a satisfied life. How she had missed her every single moment. How angry she was at her father. How she couldn’t forgive her father even though it was her mother’s last wish.

Fran stood up and bid goodbye to her mother. She saw a woman wearing a fiery red dress standing meters away from her.

“It’s impolite to wear something red at a cemetery.” She scowled at her.

“Are you done trying to get my husband’s attention for the last four years?” She started to dispute. She had enough of the drama for the day, so she just ignored her and began to walk away.

“I’m not yet finished talking to you,” She grabbed my arm. “You’re not suited in this world. So, instead of asking Frank to go away, why don’t you just give us all a favor and walk away?”

“I’m tired, Georgina. Go away-“

“No!” She shouted at her. “You don’t get to order me around just like what you kept doing to Frank because this time, I’m the victim!”

“The victim?” She repeated, furiously, as she withdrew her arm back. Even though Georgina seemed taller than her because of her heels, Fran managed to startle her. “Do you even know what the hell you’re talking about?”

“Your mother deserved everything that happened to her.” Her blue eyes were filled with coldness.

“There will come a day where my patience and good manners will be at their limits, and I’ll bitch slap you so hard you’ll crawl back into where you came from… down to hell.” She held back her balled fists.

“Your mother stole my husband!” She yelled.

“They were going to get married in three days,” Fran corrected. “You forced an arranged marriage with Frank and you didn’t even love him! But still, she let him have you. She was willing to walk away! You wanted a perfect life? Well, I’m sorry to break it to you, Georgina, but life’s never fair.”

“You knew she was sick-“ Fran continued, trying to keep herself calm.

“She is not my responsibility,” Georgina argued. “Neither Frank’s”

“You are one cold, heartless, lonely bitch.” Fran glared at her.

“So are you.”

∞∞∞