2.3 Flashback Part 3: The hot girl in the bar

The Bachelor’s Party

© iamDestinatas 2013

 Picture on the side: What Fran was wearing ;))

CHAPTER 2.3 Flashback Part 3: The hot girl in the bar

"How dare you tell me I can't loosen up!"

"Always want to be right." The guy murmured, referencing to his impression of Fran.

"I'll tell you what, I can be your sitting-pretty, happy-go-lucky, and most cliché American blonde," She challenged. "Not to mention, the highly stereotyped blonde."

“I’ll let you in, in a little secret,” Fran whispered at Mason. She was smiling to herself, obviously tipsy. “I’m really blonde.”

He was laughing at her. Even Benjamin and Jimmy were laughing with him. Fran drank one more shot of vodka and slammed the empty glass on the counter, hard enough to almost crack it.

"If it's him," She pointed at the gorgeous guy in front of her. "It's okay. He can pull off the laid-back, I-don't-give-a-fuck-but-I'm-still-hot kind of guy," They all nodded.

"If it's me, I’m the brooding spinster at the counter? That's not fair. Benjamin flirted with me!" She pointed at the blushing bartender.

"What's unfair is how a control freak and an introvert you are," The guy argued. "A long-sleeved, button-down, polo shirt, neatly fixed. A worn-out jeans, not even a skinny jeans. You're not even giving the guys a favor. And lastly, chucks? You're seriously not even trying and you're clearly giving that kind of 'I'm-not-interested' look. Ask Benjamin."

They were all laughing again. No matter how Fran argued how she loosen up of she wants to and how she can take everyone's attention if she wanted to, nobody was believing her. They kept telling her that it just wasn't her, that she had this quality.

"You motherfuckers!" She stood up and left the bar.

They were worried as to where Fran went. She hadn't come back for an hour and a half now. Jimmy was more anxious as he can't let his drunk customers to wander off and to get themselves into accidents. His bar would be held responsible for them. Mason kept telling him that the girl they'd just met must have probably already went home because of how much of a jerk and a douche they were with her. Somehow there’s a tinge of disappointment at the back of Mason’s mind as he forgot to ask the girl’s name.

The door of the bar banged open. Jimmy immediately looked for his bouncers as this had happened before; a drunk customer kicking his way through the bar.

Everyone in the bar stopped to stare at the person entering the bar. The guys playing pool stopped as they gazed at the insanely hot girl strutting her stuff towards the counter. The other girls stopped for a moment to give her a look from head to toe and then dismissed her. She was too hot to be acknowledged. The girl was a blonde with soft wavy curls flowing through her shoulders. She had a soft brown smoky eye shadow complimenting her big blue eyes and a very sultry red lips. She was wearing a low-cut, two-strapped white dress with flared skirt and red stilettos.

She leaned to the counter and faced Mason.

“Hello, lover boy,” Fran greeted him. “Remember me?”

“I would never forget a smokin’ hot girl.” He smiled back.

“58 seconds!” She yelled and raised her hands in victory. The guy was looking at her confused.