7

(You know what's gonna happen🔝)

3rd person

"Hey look what toffee made!" Mayhem says pointing at his direction.
"Cool what does it do?" Carla says looking at it.
"It tracks down were ever the wand goes. Toffee replies.
"I don't see the wand." Mayhem says looking at the screen thing.
"I'm looking for it." He say blandly.
"Oh I knew that..wait an minute the wand as in princess Butterfly's wand?"
"Yeah toffee works for ludo." Carla says and mayhem looks at toffee
'da faq'
"Don't ask." He says.
"O..kay..."
Toffee looks at the invention he made and looked a bit surprised.
"What is it?" I say.
"The wand...its unattended."
"Whoa seriously." I say looking at the thing.
"What does unattended mean?" Mayhem asks.
Carla and toffee look at each other and back at mayhem.
"Are you serious?" Carla says.
"Yes...yes I am."
"Uh..um...you know what I'm not good at explaining vocabulary words so.." Carla looks at toffee.
"It means that the wand is left alone with no one watching it." Toffee says.
"Oh."
"Which is perfect." Toffee evily smiles.

Carla's POV

Toffee told ludo the plan and we went through the portal to the earth dimension.
"Mayhem you have to stay back here or else you'll be noticed by ludo." I say.
"Sure that's your excuse, its not that you want to be alone with toffee~!" She nudges me.
"Mayhem were going as a group." I pointed out.
"Shut up you know you wanna be alone with toffee."
Mayhem says crossing her arms.
"Whatever." I say smiling. As I go through the portal.

***

"That's a house! But its full of..h-hair. Maybe we can come back some other time." Ludo says like a wimp.
"Of course, but the wand has never been unattended before." Toffee says worridly to ludo.
"Mmm. Fine but you guys are going to carry me! I don't want a single hair touching me." He yells at us..I guess.
"Hehe don't worry ludo they're all an item." I say laughing to myself at the terrible joke.
Then I see toffee smile a bit.
"You heard me didn't you." I say as I walk behind him, all he does was shrug.
"That was pretty funny though, right?" I ask him smiling.
"That joke was terrible." He finally says quietly to me and I silently laughed.
After school by what seemed like forever the group started getting exhausted.
"Master ludo can we take a break?"
"I'm dehydrated."
The monsters say exhausted from making a path for us, but ludo doesn't care.
"The wand is, that way." Toffee tells ludo as he pushes some hair out of his view.
Ludo tells everyone to keep going.
"Here." Toffee hands a giraffe a cup of water.
"Huh." I started questioning him in my mind. I couldn't tell what type of person he was.
It was quiet between the two of us toffee was navigating where to go and I was at the back doing nothing which was fine for me I'm good at doing nothing.
We continued father and I was looking at the wand tracker.
"How do you make this stuff?" I whisper to him.
"Its not that hard if you learn how to make it." He says.
"Well duh." I commented, he didn't reply.
I couldn't help but keep looking at his hand with the missing finger.
"What happened." I point at his finger and he stays quiet.
"Am I suppose to know?" I ask
"No."
"...does Mayhem know?"
"No."
"Oh s-sorry for asking then." I say with a shaky voice.
"Its fine...."
I had a feeling he was lying.
It got really quiet except for the gaging monsters making the tunnel and the scared ludo.
Then star was in front of us in a second.
"Ludo what are you doing here?!" She gasped.
Ludo sent the monster after the wand and her.
"Wait, the wand is that way." Toffee says pointing at a door.
Star busted the door open and we saw the wand and ran for it only to be tackled by the rest of the monster who all fell on star and held her down.
"Master ludo the wand is yours!" Bearddeer says(one of the monsters)
Someone grabbed my wrist I immediately knew it was toffee.
And he pulled me out and I stumbled to my feet.
"Thanks." I say dusting myself off.
"No problem." He says pushing some hair out of his view so he could see what's happening.
Ludo was on the chicken but the hair got the chicken and dragged him away from ludo. Ludo looked scared and a memory filled my head.
"Oh meh gersh..." I say and toffee looks at me as I look fearfully at ludo.
"He hates hair. H-he's afride of it! I-i have to help him!!" I say as I remember a childhood memory.
I was about to jump over the hair but toffee held me back from my hood on my sweater.
"Hey! W-what are you doing?!" I shouted at him and he covered mouth.
"Stay quiet and Don't help him!" Toffee say glaring back at ludo and he let go of my sweater. I looked at ludo in suspense.
"You can do it ludo, you can do it!" I silently cheer.
Ludo was so close to the wand until he bursted out laughing due to the hair and how ticklish he is.
Toffee smiled evily and I look at him.
"Why didn't you want me to help him?" I say madly toffee justed continued smiling. And star appeared from the hair with the wand.
"And now its time to go." Toffee says grabbing my arm and dragging me out of the place and I must say he is really very fast, I swear his walk is my run.
We got out of there and ludo and the others got beat up by star.
We went through the portal into Ludo's castle.

"You guys are a disgrace!" Ludo yelled at us and I gritted my teeth and tried not to defend myself on what he just said.
"No more milkshakes for a week! I want you to use that time to think about what you've done!"
I was about to open my mouth the say something like 'SHUT UP YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!' but I didn't have the chance because toffee said something that shocked me a bit.
"Or maybe they should use that time to think about what, you've done." He says hatefully.
"Exactly! Wait what?" Ludo says confused.
"Let me ask you guys a question, you throws you in a pit of hair? Takes all the credit, and shows you no appreciation?"
"Are you talking about me?"ludo asked toffee and he turns to ludo.
"Who has all the power at his finger tips, and gets tickled right out of it.~ toffee says smugly
"Toffee what are you doing?" Ludo says

"Your soldiers, deserve better."
"Ugh, pft, You Are Fired!!" Ludo yells and I stand there shocked at what toffee was planning all along.

"Let's put it to your soldiers. Who's the better leader ludo....

My eyes got wide.
"No way." I say under my breath

"Or me?" Toffee says with a smirk putting himself in front of us to show he's the better leader.
"Oh meh gersh." I say as a huge smile plastered on my face.

I can tell things are getting interesting.