11

Carl's POV

"Hurry,hurry he is coming!" I whisper yell to mayhem but it was too late toffee came up the stairs and me and mayhem held out hands behind her back.
"Alright what are you two doing?" He says looking at us and we had cheesy smiles on our faces.
"Well you see, we figured out that this is your house so yeah!" Mayhem says and toffee raised an eyebrow.
"This isn't my main house." Toffee says looking around.
"Oh whoa." I say , I wonder how many other houses he has.
"Give it." Toffee extends his hand toward mayhem.
"No!" She clutches was she was holding.
"My suits!" Toffee says madly and tries to grab it but mayhem sprinted upstairs.
"Hey! Your going to ruin them!" Toffee actually started chasing mayhem around but Mayhem always uses her teleportation powers.
"Hahahaha!" I started laughing its pretty funny as I watch them run all around the tile covered floors.
"Mayhem give him his suits!" I finally say.
"Oh so your on Toffee's side now I see how it is!" She says.
"Mayhem!" Toffee started getting angry.
"This isn't funny anymore come on give it!" I say trying to grab the suits but mayhem ran into a room.
And me and toffee ran into the room. When I went in it had dark red tile and a medium sized pool with crystal clear water.
"Mayhem?" I say as I look around and toffee does the same. We looked up and down but she wasn't found.
"This isn't funny mayhem you better noy scare me or else-
I didn't finish my sentence before something pushed me and toffee into the pool.
I fell deep into the pool the cool cold water washing over my body in opened my eyes under water in shock. I quickly swam up to the surface and started coughing.
"So cold." I say and toffee came up yo the surface with all of his hair wet and messed up, which made me giggle a bit.
"Not okay!" Toffee shouted to Mayhem standing next to the pool.
"Hahaha that was pretty funny!!" Mayhem started laughing and toffee got mad and grabbed her leg and pulled her down into the pool to.
"Crap!" She yelled as she went down.
"Hey!" She yelled at toffee punching his shoulder ,me and toffee looked at each other and I started laughing.
Then mayhem started laughing and toffee smiled, then something unexpected happened.. even toffee started laughing.
I still laughed but my heart froze, His laugh was just so calm and majestically deep and so hot at the same time.

After a while we all got out and mayhem used her magic to dry our clouths. I replyed the scene over and over in my head when toffee was laughing, I couldn't get him out of my head. But I know he IS a manic villain probably using us for something greater in his plans, so why am I here I ask myself.
I don't know, and that's probably why I'm here....