8

Toffee kicked out ludo of his castle now and he was the new leader and everyone gladly accepted this I mean they all thought toffee was a nice guy, and don't get me wrong he really is but..I feel there is more to it than this.
I was in my room thinking of what just happened then I see mayhem appear out of my closet.
"Well that was really cool!" She says knowing what happened. And I smiled.
After a while she got bored.
"Well I'm going to see what ol' toffie is up to." She says leaveing the room.

Mayhem's POV

I walked out of the room and ran quickly and tried to find toffee.
"Now were the heck is he?" I say looking around. Then I heard distance mumbles.
"Could I put them here, yeah they'll fall for anything."
It was toffee I busted into the room.
"Just like you fell for Carla!" I say happily and he just stared at me the rolled his eyes realizing my statement and back to what he was doing.
"So..took over the castle and now what are you doing?" I say looking at all the papers around and him writing and drawing stuff on some paper, graph paper.
"what does it look like?" He says annoyed.
"Mmm..." I shrugged.
He ignored me.
"Hey so I can tell her now?" I say really wanting to tell Carla everybit of her old life.
"No." He says strictly which got me mad.
"Oh come on toffee!! Why are you scared! To tell her the past nothing big even happened!!" I sort of yelled.
"You think I'm scared?! Seriously Mayhem why are you full of ignorance!" He says.
"Pft whatever!" I say back at him and he glares at me.
"You don't even know what that means!" He says.
"So? Shut up I don't care!" I yell!!
"What do you care about!" He says raising his voice.
"About Carla's memories!!"
"Oh sure you do." He says.
"Oh what at least I care about her unlike you who completely put barriers around yourself!! Just for what I don't know what happen after that war but whatever it was I-

Mayhem got cut off by Toffee.
"EXACTLY!! You don't know what what has happen so you have no reason to have started this conversation in the first place!!!" Toffee shouted and let out a sigh then turned calm again.
"I'm sorry May May, but things change and what happened after the war is something I don't want to talk about." He say turning his back on me and the nickname May May stayed in my mind.
"You haven't called me that annoying nickname in a long time." I say not liking the nickname.
"I know, I just said it to annoy you."
"That's what you've been doing this whole conversation."
"That's what You've been doing to me for life." Toffee says back and I smile.
"Ok ok what ever Toffie "(Two•fee)
I say my nickname for him and I know he hates it.
"Bye May May." He says back at me knowing that that I hate that.
"Toffie."
"May May."
"Toffie!"
"May May!!"
"TOFFIE,TOFFIE,TOFFIE!!" I chanted on my way out of the door and I hear him chuckle a bit and I closed the door behind me.

Toffee's POV

"I hate her." I say jokingly after Mayhem left.
And I continued working on my project. I looked out the window, and there stood a perfect view of the Castle. I stared at it in hatred.
"I'm coming...And when I do, you're gonna pay....