six

YOONJI

"what happened to him, jimin?!" i exclaimed. i was searching for taehyung and i still can't find him. and i remembered that someone chatted me who isn't taehyung. because taehyung wouldn't do such things like that. that's just plain crazy.

"i don't know. why? did something--" i showed him the messages we had. i mean, me and someone who i don't know had.

"shit. his step-dad." he mumbled but i heard.

"why?! is he abusing him? tell me, jimin what the hell happened!" i shouted at him causing the students to look at us. i don't even care anymore.

"i'm begging you. please, stay out of this shit." he was about to leave but i grabbed his wrist.

"please, let me help him." i stuttered. i was teary-eyed while looking at him. he sighed while looking at me.

"okay. but you have to be careful. taehyung's step-dad is dangerous." he answered.

"if you didn't text me within 10 minutes, i'm coming over." he said while giving me  a piece of paper. i looked at it and it was his number.

"okay. i gotta go." i said while i ran outside.

•••

i arrived at taehyung's house.

i harshly knocked at the door and someone opened it. i was so scared. it was taehyung's step-dad.

"who the hell are you?" he asked. i looked down and he was holding a soju bottle.

"i'm looking for taehyung," i answered.

"come in." i carefully made my way inside.

i looked around and it was so messy. the tables are turned up side down, books are scattered, and many more.

"sorry. our house is definitely a mess." he said while chuckling.

is he pretending to be nice? well, sorry, mister. i already know what your real attitude.

he lead me to their living room. i was searching for taehyung's mom, or him. but i didn't saw them.

"s-so... where's taehyung, sr.?" i asked nicely. so i can fool this psycopath.

"he's buying us lunch." he answered then smiled. uh. stop with your fake attitude.

he may be older than me but i have no respect for those who really doesn't deserve respect.

"what's your name?" he asked.

"jeong yoonji--" his eyes widened and i immediately stood up. his eyes were so scary.

"you..." his voice changed, giving me a death glare.

"excuse me but w-what did i said?" i said, frightened by his actions.

"YOU SON OF A!" he shouted. he harshly grabbed both of my shoulders while shaking it. i was so scared that i can't do anything but i had the courage to push him.

"STOP ABUSING YOUR SON!" i managed to shout even though i was frightened.

"do i even have a son?" he said while smirking. oh, he doesn't he's just his step-dad.

"well you shouldn't abuse him because you have no right to do that!" i shouted.

"you psycopath!" i don't know why i said that. his eyes changed, his expression changed, he was so pissed.

"me?! A PSYCOPATH?!" he was about to grab me but i was shocked when a bottle hit his head.

--and i saw someone. i knew it's taehyung even though he's hiding his face with his hoodie. with blood on his hands, holding a shattered bottle.

"t-taehyung..." i managed to say after what happened.

he was about to say something...

"taehy-- oh what the!" i saw jimin at the front door, not just him, but 3 polices. i saw jimin's eyes widened in shock.

•••
+ a/n;
i'm sorry this story has to go like this lmao. TT_TT btw lol, triple update XD and no one cares. (╥_╥) and HEHEHEHE i used the scene at i need u (the orig. ver) tehehehehe~