Will It Ever Get Better?

Madison Nicole Harries- cousin of Jack and Finn Harries

--------------------------------------------

• When Madison wad 8 years old her mum, dad,and unborn baby sister got into a bad car accident which ended up in all three dying. In their will they wanted their daughter to go to her god parents who were Emmy, Jack, and Finn's parents, and they were her favorite cousins, and aunt and uncle. Jack and Finn became her brothers, Emmy became her sister, and her Aunt Rebecca and Uncle Andy became her new mum and dad.

Read all about her adventures with her cousins and friends she meets along the way.

Will she find love or will her life continue its course downhill?

'Will It Ever Get Better?' (Jack and Finn/ Dan Howell fic)

Madison Nicole-

DOB:June 5,1994

Color:Blue

Height:6'1

Eyes:Blue

Hair:light brown-naturally wavy

****NOTE:I do NOT live in the U.K, I live in America so, sorry if the 'British Slang' is wrong...(: ****

Basic Info(other characters):

January 30,1987-Phil

June 11,1991-Dan

May 13,1993-Jack and Finn-parents/Andy and Rebecca

****i put those little hints/notes because I have a different writing style then most people so they are little pointers****

****

•Everything in the [ ] are my personal notes, as in what I have to say on something I'm not sure of.

•The

'•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••'

Represent time skips.

•the ( ) represent the characters explanation into a bit more detail

•when it says 'I showered and did what I do' do what I do means like

-shampoos hair

-conditions

-washes body

-shaves whatever has to be

****

****NOTE: I never intended that they have their birthdays the same month!****

****[ENJOY THE STORY THAT LIES AHEAD]****

*I shall update every Monday,unless I say other wise(:*

****The baby which is 'Lilly Grace' is in deed an actual child. Yes I DO know her. My aunt is friends with her mom. Thank You Very Much****