Chapter One-The Meet

Madison's POV

Hi, I'm Madison Nicole Harries, my biological parents died in a car crash when I was eight, and I got to live with my cousins, but now I introduce them as brothers and sister, you see I never really had siblings, my mum was about 7 months pregnant with my younger sister when that happened. I feel lucky that I had decided to stay at the house with my aunt and uncle because they had brought their own kids which are my cousin/siblings. I grew up with a great family after that, because they treat me like their own. Uh... What else...? Oh yeah I'm now 19 years old and I make YouTube videos like Jack. My videos are like skits and stuff like that,and vlogs when I feel to lazy to write and or film a new video so I will vlog about my day or whatever happens. Two words to describe myself: outgoing, wild. Now I know what your thinking....wild? Yes! I drink, and go out clubbing a lot, but trust me, I know my limits, I'm not some idiot who goes out and drinks until I need my stomach pumped, or need a new kidney or whatever. I love my fans they are the best! My favorite color would be pink. I have naturally straight light brown hair that goes down to my lower back maybe ends a bit before...? I still live with my parents because they have given me a good life and I feel blessed to have them. Um... Oh yeah I'm British an live in London.....Uhh.... I think I'm done here...yeah I'm done...okay yeah...oh wait! I also don't really like talking to people, in fact I become this very awkward person, and I also HATE a lot of human interaction, but if your a fan or family then I love you, and will talk to you.....sometimes! Okay yep now in done here. Bye! (:wait not yet! I am also very socially awkward, like REALLY REALLY REALLY awkward....okay now I don't.....BYE!

__________________________

"Nikki, get up you lazy ass motherfucker" Jack says shaking me "5 more minutes ass"I say and then feel another pair of hands begin I shake me "leave me alone"I mutter loud enough for them to hear "get up its already 2pm"Finn's voice says I shoot up "what the hell?"I practically yell "I told you last night that I had to be up by 9 I had a very important job interview at 10!"I shout and reach for my phone on my bedside table and check the time 9:00am "mother fucker" I mutter and push them out of my room "make me breakfast, you two owe me"I say and lock my door and head to my closet and pull out a pair of black skinny jeans, and a some what tight shirt that has black and white stripes and a pink-tiger thing jumper. I get In my shower, do what I do get out dry my hair put my clothes on brush my teeth then put on some black high top converse and brush my hair. I walk to my bed and grab my phone and head downstairs to the kitchen and see Jack and Finn eating toast "so what are you two asses doing today?"I ask and take a piece of toast and bite into it "uh... Dan is coming over for a video in about two hours..."Jack says looking at his phone and then setting it down on the counter I finish my toast and then wash my hands in the sink and then dry them "will one of you drive me, then pick me up?"I ask. Yes I can drive but I have no car, and no job, that's why I need to get the job on which I am being interviewed today. "Sure"Finn says "great lets go now"I say and walk Into the living room and out the front door and head to Finn's car.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-After the interview back at the house-

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Me and Finn headed into the living room "we're home"He shouted "jeez Finny your going to make me go deaf"I said an he smirked "sorry Maddie"he says and I continue through the house and up the stairs to my room. As I'm about to turn to go Into my room I bump into someone, great just great! "Oh I'm sorry"someone says, not Jack... "No it's my fault"I say and see a Hand stretched out for me I gladly take it "I'm Dan"he says and extends his hand for me to shake "Madison"Is all I say as I look up in his brown eyes, man I could loo at then all day. Then there is a cough and we look to the side where it came from and see Jack and Finn, Damn! "Well Nikki , I see you met Dan"Jack says and I blush. I slowly nod my head "wait you said your name was Madison...?"Dan says I look back at him "yes it is, Nicole is my middle name and well they call me Nikki...?"I say lost for words. Wow what is up with me? I'm never lost for words, but Dan is just, he's different, he doesn't seem like all the other people I've met, he seems so nice, and I've seen a few of his videos and he's really funny, and I- oh what the hell am I thinking I can't like him, I barely know him! Argh! "Nikki!"someone shouted and disturbed my thoughts "yeah?"I asked a bit too loud because I feel a bit far fro earth. "Is there a reason why you were staring at Danny boy here?"Jack asked and I immediately blushed the darkest most visible red EVER to exist in man kind "I...uhh....um...gottago!"I stuttered and ran into my room and lock the door. What the hell is wrong with me?!? Man I think I'm going crazy. I can't like Dan, firstly he's one of Jack and Finn's friends and secondly I just got over a bad breakup and I just don't think I'm ready for another one yet....