Chapter Fourteen-The Surprise

(This is late... Like always...-M)

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Skip ahead two more months (December)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nikki is now 7 months pregnant and will find out the gender of the babies shortly. Her and Dan have resolved their issues and don't have those massive fights were they end up splitting. Everything is going great and dandy being Madison Nicole Harries.

ON WITH THE STORY...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Nikki's POV

"Hey, wake up! You're going to be late!"Dan said

"No"I said tiredly

"You don't want to see how our children are doing?"he asked

"I do..."I murmured

"Okay then. Go get dressed"

"I'm taking a shower first"

"Alright hurry we need to be there in an hour"

"Alright jeez. I swear you act more like a woman web it comes to these kids"

"That's mean!"

"Shut up"I said and gave him a quick peck. I sat up and went to my wardrobe and picked out a black tank top and a Christmas jumper and a pair of jeans. I wen to the bathroom and striped off and hopped In the shower. I did what I do, got out, got dressed and brushed my hair. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. After that I existed the bathroom and picked out a pair if socks and kicked over a pair of sneakers. I went and sat in my bed. I tried to put on my socks, but struggled.

"Daaaaannnnn"I shouted out

"Yeah?"he asked running in

"I can't put I my socks"I mumbled. He let out a chuckle and came to assist me. I felt myself blush as he slid my socks onto my feet.

"Want me out your shoes on as well?"he asked.

"Uh.....yes?"I respond and blush again.

He chuckles again and put on my shoes. Once he's done tying my shoes I stand up an he does as well.

"Ready?"he asks. I nod and he takes my hand and leads us out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

At the doctors

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Would you like to know the genders of the babies?"Emily asks. I look over at Dan and he nods slightly. Bit then shrugs

"I guess it'd be nice. You know, it'll make things easier to plan, like names, room color, toys, stuff..."he says awkwardly. I nod. I turn back to Doctor Emily and nod.

"Yes, please"I replied.

She move the monitor around a bit

"Congratulations! You're having a boy and a girl!"she exclaims. I feel a smile make its way to my face.