Not another thug story

Umm so dont comment its ok tho i goin to still update i kno its been a while but im bac!!!!!

Pov:mickey

He start hitting me with the two fingers again. I bit my lip and his tough hit my spot and i moaned but not to loud cuz of taylor was down stairs and his tough bursh up in down my clit and then start to tough fuck me. Then i turned him ova and kissed up and his 8 pack. His dick was to big in i didnt want to throw up so i gave him head. Just listening to him yelling fuck was to funny then i felt his head on my head pushing me in more who would of thought i was deep throat. Then i sucked his balls and he said oh yeah (like the kool aid man) i couldnt help but to laugh. Then he pulled me up in put in his big dick and to me. Then i said ummm you not going to drill a black whole in me. No he laughed and up and down we went fuck fuck!!! Is all that came out bot are mouth. Then taylor busted in with her druck ass i throw a pillow at her then she left and kept go then he said im bout to cum i moaned im cummin with you he just laugh. So we both cumed and took a shower and we went to sleep.

Pov:taylor

I feel like partying again. I fell to druck like weehee. I lost the v-card i cant find it.thhee

Pov:trey

Last night was the shit. This offically my girl/ride or die. This is my wifey

Short right but plzz vote n comment