Not another thug story

Pov:brandon

I really like tay she cool but she lost her v-card to me like i dont want to wife this gurl and i didnt wrap up. she on the pill so its cool right.

Pov:mickey

Its now 7 so im gettin tay and go. i got tay from downstaris in we left. i made sure to her door on child lock cuz aint no tellin what she might do. when we got back to the house taylor was wakening up the whole apartment complex with her yelling. then my auntie came to the door and taylor was like moommmmm im not a vvvrigativy. you not a what mickey what in the hell did you to her. it was not me it was all her. did she druck! yeah. i told her not to but she did anyways talkin bout im nikki bitch i can do what the hell i want. yeah cant sing but got ass like her. can you got get her dirty ass in bath while i make her some bacon (if u dont kno bacon helps u get rid of a hangover)ok i said. But do not wake andre and sally.

I took taylor upstairs in put cold water on her face and took off her colths in put her n the tub. while i was filling the tub with bubbles and warm water when i heard the door to the bathroom up. It was sally i really havent missed with her or called her lil bitch after she got raped. she thinks it cool and fun she can fuck with who ever. but its not it very sad and it hurt me to know she dont care. i was snapped out of my though we she said soo did yall have fun last night she said acting like somthing was wrong. taylor throw water on sally and said hell yeah. yeah sally what you want. what happen to lil bitch ever since i got raped you been calling me sally your just mad i got to dick and me that night and you can get one because nobody wants you. i was just bout to tell her bout her self when andre started to cry. can you go check on him plzz sally.

Pov trey

I woke up to a empty king bed. what the fuck. i went downstairs to see nobody so i jumped on the phone with brandon

Phone convo

Bandon: yo how dis and if this is kim bitch i told that baby aint mine u fuck the whole gang hoe n it was jus top

Trey:nigga shut the fuck this aint kim it trey

Brandon:yo wat up witch

Trey:did u see the girls leva???

Brandon: yea they left before she said it was late and she had to go y

Trey:nun i jus woke up to a empty house

Brandon:ohhh but i got to go to the trap see you later booo

Trey: nigga u gay but i be there later

Call over