Not another thug story

Pov:taylor

I walked up to brandon door and knocked on it. it was shortly open with him walking out. sup tay come in. his house was nice not to big not to small just normal. hey tay do you mind if some of my friends can come over. i answered back with its your house i dont care.

30 mins later it was me brandon and these two boys name tre and meat. they were fine but they just was sit to close to me. i was in brandon lap while tre was on the other side with his hand on my knee moving up to my thig and meat hand was already there. i guess brandon seem not to care so i just went with it.

Tre started to kiss my neck while meat was trying to undo my pants and brandon was playing with my hair which was truning me on. then doorbell rang in it was mickey but before i could open it brandon pulled me by my arm in told me not to leave. in i said ok like the dumbby i was.

Bitch dont you know it time to go to school we going to be late so come on screamed may. i dont want to go. i said. ok im not go to beg you to come but be safe love you. ok bye

Pov:mickey

I guess she didnt want to come she is in love..... With the D lol dick to bomb i guess. i pulled p to the school in i forgot since this was are last day before we grauduate in it was the day of rehersal in we get out early. i came into the gym where the cremone is at. in found my class. mya your late just find your place on stage said my homeroom teacher i didnt like him. i guess because i caught him look at my ass one day but what can i say my ass is phat.

For the rest off the day at school we watched movies n talked i mostly hung out with trey the whole time so when it was time to go me in trey went back to his place.

Pov:trey

We got to my house we sat on the couch. so what you going to do when you guaduate? ask may. idk might just go to college in get a legal jobi need to get out this streets if i want a family with you i answered. a family with me she asked? Yeah you dont want to? I ask nervously. i was scared i really love her in if she didnt want a family with me i would be hurt. trey i dont its ro soon to tell. mickey i love you. trey i..........

Yes i updated i know it been awhile but here you go.

What you think happend with taylor and those boys??

Trey lovess mickey😘😘😘

Do she love him back!???!

What you think she will say????

Comment n vote