Not another thug story

Pov:trey

Its been two weeks since may been in a coma. Yeah i found out she was prego, im happy the baby is ok. I just don't know how to tell her that i got back with my ex. ummmm yeah i got back with her. I called her right after may left i need someone to talk to and she was the only person.

After talking to her ask her to be my girl again, so we been kicking these two weeks.

Pov:may

I can hear everybody i just can't see them. Taylor been crying about how she got kicked out and how she needs me but she leaving with brandon and he is alot of help. Trey just sits there saying he sorry and its all his fault and he mad because dre is leaving with mark. That made me want to open me eyes and beat somene ass.

As i heared a door open, I open my eyes to see trey.

May i'm so happy you up he said. Yeah i'm ready to go home i said not looking at him. You know you have to stay with me and ciara because your aunt found out you was pregent to. Who is ciara i ask almost crying. My gf he said looking sad.

Ummmm can you go get the doctor please??? Ummm yeah.

.......................

After the doctor came they said i can so, i got dressed and went to trey car. The ride to his house was quiet. When we got there i seen a girl in one of trey t-shirts.I almost cried but i'm not over him it wasn't for us to be together, so i got all my thing and called mark.

Phone convo

Mark:hello

Mickey:hey can you come get me

Mark:ummmmm sure

Mickey:thanks bye

End of convo

Where you going asked a mad looking trey? To stay with mark i said holding back tears. No you not he said gripping my arm. Stop trey that hurts and yes I am i not going to sit here and watch you with your gf I just can't i said as a tear rolled down my face. Look- before he got it out mark was at the front. I got my stuff and left.

Pov:taylor

Brandon!!! what baby he said coming upstairs. Can you give me ice cream and pickles please???? Prego women but ok be back he said before he left. Yeah I may out the coma in leaving with mark punkass but thats her. she alright.... right ummm idk????

Pov:mark

I love may!!!!! what she don't know is that u got anger problems so yeah I might beat on her, but she can't leave she ain't got no where to go, so she stuck. Let release the beast!!!!!