Not Another Thg Story last chapter

Pov:Mickey

I woke up with a strong arm around me. Turn over seeing its mark, but wishing it was trey next to me. I tried getting up not trying to wake him I failed.

"Where the fuck you going"

"I got to take a shower to get ready for work" I said scared.

He just let go of me and turned around. I got of bed and fell to the floor hard.

"May what the fuck you doing" he said still with his eyes closed.

"I fell and I can't get up" I said about to cry.

"Damn I dicked you that hard" he laughed.

"So your not going to help me"?

"Bitch you better crawl" he said.

I got up and crawled to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I took off my clothes and got in.

I jus sat there think what if.......what if trey and me where together.......what if I never got in a coma........

I just cried and later came in mark.

"What the fuck you doing on the shower floor"

"I can't get up"

He got in and helped me washed myself, but that didn't turn out good at all.

He started to kiss my neck while roaming my body. Then he stopped and looked at me.

"May I sorry you know that right" he said with hurt in his eyes.

"Yeah I know yu just need to go get help" I said with sadness and my eyes.

"I will i'm just sorry"he said kissing down my body. Then he lift me up to where my sex was in his face. Before I said I got to go to work he dived in.

"Mmmm mark I-I g-ot to go t-oo work". i said through moans. He stopped and put me down, and walked out the shower.

I got out and brush my teeth and put on lotion and got dressed. Before I left I looked for mark who was in the kitchen eat a sandwich.

"Bye baby i'm going to work" i said about to walk out the door,but he stopped me.

"Yes baby" I said scared of what he might do. He grabbed me by my neck.

"What I tell you bout saying bye to me like your going to leave me"he said.

"Daddy I will never leave you" I said just to make it easy for me to leave. Once he let go I kissed him and left.

Pov:Andre

End of the story and i'm just now getting a part put ok whatever. Your probally wondering where me and kim are. Well we're at mark mom house.

I know mark hits my mommy. I called the police one time, but they never came, because mark dad is in the law force wrong right. I'm very smart for my age, all I do is look out for my sister.

I miss my daddy trey. He was more of a dad then my sperm doner.

Pov:kimmy aka kim

Hi!!!

Pov:twins

Hi i'm kim and i'm ken. We one!!!! I like dolls. I like cars. bye!!!!

Pov:trey

Man I hope may didnt forget are date. Its 3:30 i'm going to text her.

Text convo

Treybae:you didn't forget did you???