1 (Delena)

DEMI IS SICK AND SELENA TAKES CARE OF HER

*Demis POV*

My whole body hurt I have a head ache and I can barley opened my eyes. Ugh I think I have a fever. I groaned and got up I changed into sweats I was too tired to dress up. Then I heard a knock on the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door. "Demi you look horrible" my girlfriend Selena said. "Gee thanks it's great to see you too" I said walking up the stairs and laying back in bed. I groaned. "Your sick I told you we shouldn't go out that late at night" she said "but we needed movies" I said "still if i knew it was that cold I wouldn't have let you go now you're all sick" she said and laid next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and she placed her head on my chest. "Well I get to cuddle with you" I said "really you're sick and you're thinking about cuddling with me" she said "yes" I said she smiled "you're such a dork" she said. We fell asleep but then I woke up. I groaned my eyes where so hot. Selena quickly opened her eyes. "What's wrong?" She asked "my eyes are hot" I said "you wait right here ill go make you some soup okay princess?" She said "that's why I love you" I Said she smiled and walked downstairs. I sat down on the bed with my back to the backboard. Then moments later Selena walked in with soup she placed it in the plate holder and sat in front of me. She grabbed the spoon. And fed me. I smiled "aren't you the cutest?" I said she smiled "anything for my princess" she said. That caused me to smile. "I'm full" I said she placed the plate and plate holder on the nightstand she grabbed a napkin and cleaned my face. She kissed my forehead. "All clean"she said and threw the tissue away. She came back and sat next to me I pulled her on my lap. "Thank you" i said. "No need to thank me" she said and kissed my cheek. She later her head on my chest and I played with her fingers. I intertwined them with mine and then I placed her and in her cheeks and squeeze them. I decided to tease Selena and I grabbed her hand and placed it on my boob. She quickly looked up at me. "I want you" I said she quickly changed her position and now my legs where In between hers she was facing me. "But I'm sick" I said she frowned "you are such a tease" she said. Then we laid in bed and I wrapped my arms around her and she wrapped her Arms around my waist. And like that we drifted off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------

*HOPE YOU LIKED IT COMMENT

AND VOTE IF YOU HAVE ANY

IDEAS MESSAGE ME THANKS FOR

READING IM SICK I NEED A

CUDDLE BUDDY PREFERABLY

DEMI LOL OKAY BYE*