29 (demi/ lauren)

-Demi gets jealous because Lauren and Nick are spending a lot of time together (fyeahlaurinah)-

*Demi's POV*

"Stop nick give it back" my girlfriend Lauren giggled as nick held her phone high in the air where she couldn't reach. I rolled my eyes and walked to my dressing room. This has been going on for a while, at first Lauren was shy because she had confessed she used to have a crush on nick before xfactor.

I sat on the couch reading "tfios". I was planing on taking Lauren to see the movie when it comes out UNLESS SHE LEAVES ME FOR NICK. I know what you're thinking I'm being dramatic but they text each other when they're not together, for example.....

*Flashback POV*

"Look babe the Australopithecus..." I didn't finish my sentence because I saw her on her phone. I let out a sigh and continued walking, stoping at a painting of what seemed to be the inside of a cave. I felt arms wrap around my waist from behind me and then a kiss on my cheek.

"Were you texting nick?" I asked. She nodded and I felt her peck my neck.

"But we're on our date after this we'll barley have time to spend together, I'll be rehearing and doing the shows" I said.

"I know, I won't use it again" she said and pulled me closer.

"Now tell me who are they?" I asked,
Even though I already knew, I just love her smart side.

"Okay here are the Neanderthals and this is us the Homo sapiens sapiens" she said pointing at the exhibits.

"Let's go to the other side" I said and dragged her to another side of the museum.

"Look Lolo that is a..." Once again I cut myself off as I looked to my side to find Lauren texting. I walked away this time to the exit.

"Babe where are you going?" I heard Lauren ask. "I'm leaving...you can stay and continue to text if you'd like" I said and walked out.

-End of flashback-

"Oh there you're I've been looking for you" Lauren said walking in the room.

"Sure you have" I mumbled not looking up. She took my book closing it and putting it on the shelve, she then sat on my lap and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Demi"

"Yeah?"

"We all decided on throwing a small party at the venue after show just us and other friends not too many people and I want you to come and meet my brother" I nodded looking down at her.

"What happened to your lip?" I asked noticing a small cut. "I got cut with my ring while doing my make up" she said.

"Lauren that's why we have make up team" I said running my fingertip over her lip.

-~-

"Hi I'm Chris, Lauren's brother" the boy in front of me said extending his hand.

"I'm demi nice to meet you" I said taking his hand and giving it a light shake.

I watched as Lauren danced along to the upbeat song, moving her hips and throwing her hands in the air like there was no tomorrow. Chris and Camila having a conversation and nick glaring at Chris, weird. Ally and her boyfriend Troy taking shots, random people I didn't know dancing, and lastly Dinah licking salt out of Normani's stomach, as Normani smoked hooka. Not my kind of atmosphere after my recovery.

"Um Max I'm gonna go back to the hotel can you please stay here and look out for Lauren call me if anything happens" I said. Max nodded and I walked back to the hotel.

-~-

"So when are you coming back I miss my best friend" Selena whined through the phone.

"And I miss my big sister and I mad my little sis" Maddie and Dallas added

"Demi come back" Naya whined also.

"I feel so needed it's okay babes, mamas gonna be home soon" I said with a giggle.

"Dems guess what?" Selena asked.

"What?"

"Your gay" I rolled my eyes but couldn't help but giggle.

"Sel guess what?"

"What?"

"You're gay too" Naya said.

"WE'RE ALL GAY" Dallas yelled.

"Calm down I'm only 13" Maddie said.

"Hey my baby is in this conversation you ass, Maddie baby cover your ears" I said.

"Shut up demi I'm old enough" she said.

"Damn id tap that" Naya commented.

"You're so gay Rivera probably looking at pictures of heather" I said making everyone laugh. I heard the room door open and Lauren appeared.

"Guys I gotta go Lauren just walked in"

"Ooo Lovato get some!" Naya yelled.

"Demi just know she loves you" Selena said, I told her about nick.

"Kay bye love you all" I said and hung up.

"Baby, do you love me? cuz I love you so much" Lauren slurred. She took her shoes off and climbed on top of me in bed hovering over me.

"Y-you don't like your boobs b-but I love them. Well they're not yours anymore cuz now they're mine. If I had a dick id- okay shhhh" I cut her off.

"What?" she asked with a smirk.

"You know what Jauregui" I said she was about to connect our lips when-

"Lauren holy crap you have to come out here your brother just took 5 shots in a row and he's about to do 5 more" Nick said barging into the room

"Are you serious?"

"Honest" he said. She looked down at me "no I can't, I want to stay with Dems" she said.

"Sure?" She nodded.

"Hey good luck with Camila" Lauren said before nick closed the door.

She leaned down and connected our lips, she started off by a peck but then she deepened the kiss and finished off by bitting it.

"You gave me an ouchie" I pouted as she pulled away.

"Does it hurt?" I nodded.

She leaned back down connecting our lips once again. But this time gently, I smiled.

"Wait, how come you said good luck with camila to nick?" I asked.

"Oh cuz he has a crush on camz, so he's been asking me for advice and stuff" she said and connected our lips once again.