Chapter 11

Danny liked Luna. There was something about her that reached his ghost side. He layed there on the couch with her, playing the game that she had woke him up with. In the small house, only Luna, Jack, and him were left. Crow went to work and Yusei ended up getting a house call.
He jumped from the warmth of the couch, heading to the kitchen. Under the table was his leftovers from yesterday. He lapped up some water and slid out from the table. Luna was there working on the homework her brother left. It was 10:00 and Jack was still asleep. That's good, thought Danny. He reminded him too much of them.
Danny watched Luna do her homework. It was something he had never seen before. A card game. Her homework was about a card game. He shook his head and continued to try to understand. Once ina while, she will try to explain it to him, but he still didn't get it.
After a few hours, Leo came running through the door. "Luna! Luna! Come on we need to go home." He was dancing on his toes. Excitment clear as day. "Mom sent home a package with some new cards inside." The pigtailed twin grabbed her homework and ran out with her brother. A few seconds later, "bye Danny" was shouted through the door before it closed.
Danny sighed and looked at the table, looking to see if she left anything behind. He didn't want to be alone with Jack. The thought terrified him. He found a card, lying on the wood surface. Danny tried reaching for it, only to be pulled away by his stitches. He jumped up on the chair where Luna sat, this time he was able to grab the card. He jumped down and placed it on the floor. The picture was of a brown puffball with a tail, a red ribbion tied to the end.
He picked it back up and walked to the closed door. I really didn't think this one through, did i?, Danny thought. He reached up, feeling the pull of his stitches, and turned the door knob. It was easy to turn, but he couldn't open it. He dropped to the floor. Then jumped up and pulled. The door flew open, revealing the bright sun and fresh air.
Danny tried to pick up Luna's scent. When he got it, he took off running. Each stride pulling on his bandages. He reached a tall building and took the stairs. Each step, the scent grew stronger. He rached the top and found Luna and Leo just opening up the door. He walked up and nudged Luna, catching her attention.
"Danny!" She exclaimed, "what are you dong here?" He held out the card in his mouth, showing her what she left. She took it carefully, "thank you, Danny. I thought I lost this on the way here." She bent down and stroked him, stopping at his white bandages.
Leo opened the door and let him in. Their house was huge. There was a giant window at one side of the house, leading to the roof. Luna left for a second. She needed to call Yusei to tell him that Danny was here. When she was done, she sat infront of a box with her twin and opened it up. Danny figured they would be a while, so he layed next to Luna and listened to the twins argue over the cards.