Chapter9-Jacobs back

Jacob POV

I couldn't wait to go back home and see America. I was already packed since we got here. All I would do is take my clothes out one by one.

I was waiting in the car with wearing my tan joggers, red vans, and a grey sweater.

I was going back home with my sister because my parents thought it would be better to stay for a little longer.

"You ready Jacob?", my sister Caroline asked.

I looked out the window and smiled.

"Totally."

America POV

"JACOB IS COMING BACK! JACOB IS COMING BACK!", I shouted around the house waving my hands up in the air.

Mateo tried calming me down but, there was nothing he could do. I was completely excited to see Jacob again.

Hilary laughed at me the entire time.

"America, calm your nuts.", she laughed.

"Geese America calm down. It's just Jacob.", Weston told me. I stopped running and plopped on to the ground smiling up at the ceiling.

"Weston, I need a hug."

He smiled and gave me a hug. Then he suddenly picked me up, and spun me around.

"Stop Weston!", I shouted laughing. I held onto his back tightly with my legs wrapped around his waist.

He chuckled and set me back down.

Weston POV

I picked her up and twirled her around. She laughed loudly as I spun her.

I adored her laugh. It was...different. I need to have her, but I can't.

Her phone rang and she quickly picked it up.

"Jacob?", I heard her say.

"Put it on speaker.", Hilary told her.

She pressed the speaker button and I started to hear Jacob.

"We just landed at the airport. Are you sure you wanna drive all the way over here? Or I can go over there if you'd like.", he said.

Why does he have to be so nice.

"Oh it's fine. We can drive there. I wanna make that big movie scene like when the couples see eachother after like two days and they make a big scene.", America laughed.

Jacob chuckled too. "YESSS. Can't wait to make that big scene."

"Ok, I guess we'll be on our way to I pick you guys up.", she told him.

"Ok see you.", he said. Then they hung up.

America smiled and slowly turned to look at us. "HES HERE HES HERE!" She ran to grab her shoes and tell Mateo that we had to go pick Jacob and Caroline up.

America POV

As soon as we got to the airport, I sprinted through the rain. My grey vans stepped in muddy puddles making my jeans get wet.

"America! It's pouring out here!", I heard Weston scream. Then, I heard footsteps splashing behind me.

Weston was running after me. I ran faster and made it inside. Then Weston came in with me.

"America! Are you crazy?! It's freezing cold!", he said.

I looked at him panting. My hair was soaking and my clothes was moist. (Hahaha that word makes me laugh:) )