Chapter 13-first day of break

"Can you not have Peanut eating your hamburger please?", my mom whined to Mateo.

He may be 20, but he's still very immature.

I giggled as I took a bite of my burger.

"So America, what are your plans for your two weeks off?", my mom asked. "Well, Weston and I want to go to six flags, if you take us. Jacob and I were planning on going to the soccer game Brazil vs Argentina cause you know, THE BEST PLAYERS ARE GONNA BE THERE!", I shouted with excitement.

"Have you planned on how you're getting those tickets to that game? It's gonna be super expensive.", Mateo asked.

"Jacob has them already.", I said.

My mom looked at me in a shocked way.

"He's a famous muser mom.", I said.

She shrugged.

We finished eating and I went to my room to text Weston. I had two texts from Jacob already.

Hey:) wanna go ride our penny boards ?

Helloooooo americaaaaaa are you awake yet ?

I responded,

YESSSS PENNY BOARD RIDING WOULD BE GR8 ;)

Then I texted my BFFMEFL(bestest friend for my entire freaking life)

WESTON ARE YOU AWAKE??

Yes child I'm awake. What you want ?

Let's go to six flags tomorrow okay ?;)

GOTCHAAAAA

"Mom! Weston and I are going to six flags tomorrow okay?!",I shouted from my room.

"Mateo can take you!", she shouted.

"MOM NO.", I heard Mateo shout. After that, it was just blurred conversations between them. I smiled to myself and chose an outfit for my day with Jacob.

HERES HER OUFIT:))) it's the most amazing thing I've honestly ever seen lol

HERES HER OUFIT:))) it's the most amazing thing I've honestly ever seen lol. (Remember her brother is a model so she gets gr8 clothes) ;)

I hopped out of my closet and grabbed my penny board from the side of my bed.

"Where are you going?", Mateo asked as he stopped me at the door.

"Out with Jacob.", I responded.

He smirked and leaned against the wall.

"Tomorrow is gonna be lit aight?", he smiled raising his hand.

"OH YEA!", I shouted giving him a high five.

Honestly, we're brother sister goals.

I walked outside to find Jacob waiting with Hunter next to him.