Chapter 4: Incident in Italy...

This chapter hurts me..... ;-;

"Man I love Italy!" I yelled over my shoulder at Shizen. "I know! I hear the architecture is beautiful!" She responded. We were currently on vacation in Italy because Lord Death thought we deserved it. Soul had tought me how to drive a motorcycle a few weeks back so we were renting one to make transportation easier. "What do you want to do?" She asked.
"Well duh! We are going to go sightseeing and eat food!" I responded with a laugh. I hear the pasta is fabulous. We took a left turn and arrived at the restaurant.
After the sun set, we headed towards our hotel. "Man that was some good pasta," I said.
"Yeah! Every noodle was the same shape and size! I'll never see another perfect plate of pasta again!" She responded. I rolled my eyes. All of a sudden, she stopped.
"What's wrong? Why'd you stop?" I asked.
"Somethings wrong..." She responded before jumping on the back of the bike and patting the seat. "Come on! We have to go to the church at the center of the city!"
"Bu-"
"There's no time to explain! I'll tell you on the way! Get on!" I jumped on the bike and went towards the church.
"I sensed two pairs of weapon and meister fighting. One is definitely Soul and Maka but I don't know who the other pair is. I can sense Soul and Maka's fear. We have to help them!" She yelled. I stepped on the gas and sped towards the church. 'Please be okay Soul...'
"Stop here! This is it!" Shizen yelled. I stepped on the brakes and we skidded to a stop in front of the massive church. I jumped off the bike and ran to the door. "They're okay right?!"
"I still sense their souls so they're alive."
"Then let's help them!" I yelled pushing the door open.
But I wasn't expecting to see what was behind the massive French doors...
"SOUL!!"

There's no way someone can survive a blow like that... Straight across the chest, spewing blood everywhere...
"SOUL!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I ran towards his falling, limp body and caught him before he hit the ground. "No.. Soul please..." I whispered out of pure shock. "..Maya...?" He whispered before loosing his consciousness.
"Maya! We have to go!"
I held him close and jumped out of the way of the incoming attack.
My shock changed to fear.
Fear of dying here...
Fear of not being able to tell him my feelings...
And lastly..
Fear of losing him completely...
This fear quickly changed into fury and rage upon this realization. My body began to tremble out of anger. I stood and walked over to Shizen and put an arm in front of her. "Don't! He's mine!" I said.
"But-!" Shizen started. I grabbed her scarf and looked her dead in the eyes. "You will not interfere Shizen!" I said coldly. It was now that I realized that tears were rolling down my cheeks and off my chin. Shizen stepped back and I ran at my opponent screaming. I transformed my arm into the blade from my bow. "ILL KILL YOU!" I screamed hitting blow after blow with my arm only to find that I wasn't cutting him.
"Stop it! You know it's no use!" The boy yelled.
"SHUT UP! YOU WILL PAY!!"
I slammed my head against his and felt warm liquid drip down my face from my hair line.
I took my fist and punched him in the face only to recoil back. It felt like many knives were digging into my fist and knuckles. I screamed again and ignored the pain, slicing and punching the boy without stopping until something grabbed the back of my shirt. The force pulled me back into someone's arms. I continued to scream as I tried to release myself from his grasp. 'No! They're stopping me from making him pay!' After realizing that I couldn't get away, I slowed my attacks until they stopped and my screams turned to sobs. "Soul..." I whispered before everything went black...