Chapter 6 Day Together

The morning after the party my head is still hurting and then I realize that I'm laying on someone's chest. I look up and realize that I'm cuddling Hayes. So I decide to wake him up by tickling him and as soon as I do his eyes shoot open.

"Morning." I say and chuckle.

"Morning." Hayes says still laughing.

"I'm bored Hass and I wanna do something." I say

"How about we go to my house and just chill, you know just the two of us." Hayes says

"Sure sounds like fun." I say

"Ok than it's a plan." Hayes says

"What time is it?" I say

"It's 11:15 A.M. why?" Hayes says.

"I can't believe I slept that long are you hungry." I say

"Yea a little bit." Hayes says

"I can make us some breakfast. How does cereal sound." I say chuckling.

"I would love some." Hayes says.

We go downstairs to the living and I make Hayes and myself a bowl of cereal and we go upstairs to watch TV in my bedroom.

"Hey after breakfast we should go to my house to go into the pool." Hayes says.

"Sure." I say

We finish our breakfast and stop watching TV and when we're done I tell Hayes I'm gonna change and if he wants he can go to his house to get himself ready.

As I'm changing into a pair of shorts I get a feeling that someone is watching. I turn around and I see Hayes.

"HAYES!" I say.

"How long have you been standing there." I say embarrassed.

"About minute." Hayes says quickly

"Oh ok. Well I'm ready to go swimming are you?" I say.

"Yea. I was gonna ask you if I can borrow some shorts. All of mines are dirty." Hayes says.

"Yea." I say as I hand Hayes some shorts.

"Thanks." Hayes says.

"I can get out if you want, so you can change." I say

"No it's ok. You can stay if you want." Hayes says.

"Ok." I say

As Hayes is changing into some shorts I quickly see him change and I see him bend over and I see his bubble butt. Wait. What am I thinking I'm straight I don't like Hayes. I mean I like him as a friend not as anything more I say to myself.

"I'm ummm ready." Hayes says as he turns around and sees me staring.

"O-ok." I say stuttering.

We walk down to Hayes house and when we get there Hayes carrys me and drops me into the pool.

"HAYES." I say.

"I'm sorry Joe, but now you don't have to worry about getting into the pool." Hayes says.

"Thanks." I say

I quickly get out of the pool and I run after Hayes and when I grab him I carry him and do a cannonball into the pool.

"JOE." Hayes says.

"I'm sorry Hayes." I say mocking him.

We both start laughing and start to splash one another. When we stop splashing water at one another I look into Hayes eyes and he looks into mine and I could swear I got lost. We both start leaning in and than..........

Oh no cliff hanger. What do you think will happen next?

Can we get this to 15 likes. Comment if you want me to update again. Thanks.